Yay to Karen at Qantas!

heidispidi

Mouseketeer
We are leaving tomorrow, as the lovely Karen found 3 seats on the flight we should have been, on a day earlier. A direct flight, no faffing around in Brisbane! She could not understand how we weren't asked if we wanted to fly a day earlier, instead of being bumped and having to travel via Brisbane.

:banana::banana::banana:

So now we are busy booking an extra night's accom (at DL hotel as GCH sems to not be taking bookings), changing transfers, insurance etc.

Got to go and actually finalise my packing!!!

It's been a busy couple of days with all the changes! Finished the majority of my packing, just a few last minute things tomorrow (after a quick dash to Woolies). My girls are off to Phuket with the in-laws tomorrow so now we can all travel to the airport together.

Have a fabulous trip Aust!

Just remember...it is a long way to get back to the US...so if you see something you like, get it...now! :thumbsup2

And my hubby is having a sicky, or going into work late, or something, so he can still drive me and jaymi in.

I'm packed, bags by the door, and I think Jaymi will still make her haircut at 9:15am!

Thanks all - we will update regularly as Tanya will have her laptop with her.

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana:

I'm SOOO excited!!!!!!!

That's great :) Don't you love it when things start falling into place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter