Ye Olden Days

candicanes

Earning My Ears
Hey all. In 1933 there was a production made called Ye Olden Days. Does anyone have any information about this? I have heard that this production was also called Mickey's Royal Battle. Please let me know, I am very curious.

I believe it is on the "Robin Hood" Disney Gold Collection DVD as an extra. This was the DVD released in 2000, not the newest version ("Most Wanted" edition.)

That's all I know (which is a heckuvalot more than I usually know!)

Thanks Donna,

I was just wondering about it because I have an 8 mm reel of film with " Mickey's Royal Battle" on it. My dad was born in 1939 and his aunt gave it to him as a present. It is in black and white and the only things I could find were in color and named " Ye Olden Days". I appreciate your input. Any little bit helps!!! :wizard:

Hi! if you google "ye olden days cartoon" you can watch it on youtube & visit the IMDB page for more info on the cartoon. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Wedway. I have googled it, but I'm not seeing anything like what I have. Mine is black and white and starts out with Mickey on a donkey and then a picture of a tower... Thank you though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter