Yea Baby.... I need it bad!!! I'm on VACATION!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I'm on VACATION!!!! And man do I need it after the week I had. First Sandy hurt her leg again (gonna be in a wheelchair this trip). She is doing okay just can't walk more than a few mins with out the pain getting to her. She has something in latin that I can't understand but it's like a Charlie Horse and Hamstring pull all at once that never stops. Doc said it will take time to work out and streach out. She is in threapy for it now. Besides I don't mind waiting on her for a change.

Then My dog Chloe needed an operation on her ear. It was a bad infection and she lost her eardrum (we are taking her to WDW with us). She is a good girl and a real trooper with her meds. She only growls a little bit.

Then during the week I had to take a freind to the ER for a Pain in his side while we were at work (he had a kiddny stone). Better him than me. He is in Disney right now with his family.

Then my baby Muffin (He is one of my cats) who is 18 1/2 needed to go on ear drops and oral meds for a high white blood count in his ear. The vet thinks it could be a tumor or cancer. I love this cat soooo much. He is to old she said to operate on so they are going to try meds first. He is in no pain so that is good. In fact he is a young 18 1/2. Then I turned 39 today. What a week.

I can't wait to go to WDW. Cause I need some time to spend with my loved ones (except the cat he is not going). We leave on thursday (with a stop of in MD for a vist with the Parkhoppers and then check in to Ft Wilderness for 2 weeks of camping. And maybe a few pins. :) I will have limited email and access to the boards for a few weeks so everyone have a great Holiday.

Sounds like a real fun week. Have a blast.

Hope Sandy is feeling better soon. And a "bellyrub" to Chloe - in her good ear that is..I hope your 18 1/2 yo baby will be up and running when you get home.

See you soon!!

Pins - you mean they have pins in WDW
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope you and Sandy have a great vacation. Don't eat too much cheese soup. LOL Of course, you never have too much cheese soup.

Have a safe and restful trip.

I had a week very similar to yours except I didn't get a birthday and I don't get a vacation at Disneyworld so have extra fun for me. Happy birthday late and heres hoping you get lots of refreshment on vacation and lots of pins!!!

I only have 8 days 2 hours 28 minutes 53 seconds till I can say that!!!

I have had not only a week but about 10 weeks!!!

See ya soon!

Debbie

OMG..........Hope Sandy is feeling better. Your week sounds a little like mine.

We can all relax soon. See you in 7 days!

It must be wonderful getting to take Chloe with you, but I know how much you will miss Muffin. Tell Sandy to take it easy. I hope you had a great birthday...you and the other Mickey almost got to celebrate the same day. Have the best time ever and come back ready to take on more of what life has to offer. It's great if you don't weaken!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter