Yea...Today, June 20, 2012, 12pm, I was able to make the Four Epcot Disney Dining res

Yea...Today, June 20, 2012, 12pm, I was able to make the Four Epcot Disney Dining res

• Yes, at Le Cellier Steakhouse Restaurant...yea.

• Yes, at The Coral Reef Restaurant...yea

• Yes, at The Garden Grill Restaurant...yea.

• Yes, at Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Restuarant...yea

• Yes, at Polynesian Resort 'Ohana Restaurant...yea.

• Yes, at Fort Wilderness Campground Trail's End Restaurant...yea.

• No, at Le Cellier Steakhouse Restaurant.

• No, at The Coral Reef Restaurant.

• No, at The Garden Grill Restaurant.

• No, at Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Restuarant.

• No, at Polynesian Resort 'Ohana Restaurant.

• No, at Fort Wilderness Campground Trail's End Restaurant.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Yea...Today, June 20, 2012, 12pm, I was able to make the Four Epcot Disney Dining reservations online and by phone for one at the Epcot Le Cellier Steakhouse restaurant and Coral Reef restaurant and The Garden Grill restaurant and Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Restaurant.

Although, I was not able to find any Fort Wilderness Campgroung Trail's End Restuarant and dinner at 'Ohana. O'hana, I didn't try all nights.

I was posting another poll and thread about these regular dining reservations at the link below if you haven't seen it before.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2938804

Although my 180 Day regular Dining Reservations were unsuccessful at Epcot for December 4 to 13, 2012. I am so happy to get them today on June 20th.
Today, I was trying to make 193 day regular dining reservations at Epcot for any of my vacation days, and for any time, for lunch or dinner online.

I was able to make Epcot dining reservations on the park days that I planned for my vacation.

I tried for my vacation days from December 4, 2012 through December 13, 2012.

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Lunch:11:30AM-2:30PM(does not include Characters)
Dinner:3:30PM-9:00PM(does not include Characters)

Rose & Crown Pub & Dining
Lunch:12:00PM-2:30PM(does not include Characters)
Dinner:3:30PM-8:30PM(does not include Characters)

The Garden Grill Restaurant
Dinner:3:00PM-8:00PM(Includes Characters- Chip and Dale, Mickey Mouse, Pluto)

Coral Reef Restaurant
Lunch:11:30AM-3:00PM(does not include Characters)
Dinner:3:30PM-9:30PM

Fort Wilderness Campground Trail's End restaurant
Dinner:4:30PM-9:30PM(does not include Characters)

Polynesian Resort 'Ohana restaurant
Dinner:5:00PM-10:00PM(does not include Characters)

All of the Disney Castmembers on phone told me that they may not be loaded in the system until around June 23th with the Candlelight Processional Packages before these restaurants to be loaded into the computer for regular dining reservations.

This is the first year that I can ever recall in over a decade of going in December and making Dining Reservations of not being able to make a reservation because they said that they were not available because they were not loaded in the computer system because of the Candlelight Processional or for other reasons by various Diney Castmembers.

I am just curious...? How many people have already tried to make Epcot Dining Reservations since November 23, 2012 180 day point, and was unsuccessful or successful?

What date, day was your 180th date that you called and tried to make reservations?

What Restaurants did you try to make and was unsuccessful?

What Restaurants did you make and was successful?

I did set the poll so that you can chose multiple answers for each restaurant.
Good luck everyone.

Yea, I see so many folks on other threads have gotten their Epcot dining reservations.

Sorry to take so long to post this new thread, I am sort of computer illerate and slow using computers.

I really like that they email me everytime that I make a dining reservation with the date and time and restaurant.

I also decided to arrive earlier for Walt Disney World on November 26, 2012 in addition to my other resort reservation.

I hope to snag a Pop Century Resort Annual Pass discount this year.

I have also found that when I arrive at Walt Disney World Resort, the Disney Cast Member will print up all all of my Dining Reservations on one sheet of paper which is convenient.

Good luck everyone.

I apologize for the other thread.

I made a poll before finishing the thread and forgot the multiple vote on the poll.

I corrected the multiple votes on this thread.

Maybe a moderator could delete my other thread.

Good luck everyone.

It has been about four hours since the four Epcot dining regular reservations have opened up.

And I assume as other go online tonight to read all these threads that it should get busier.

Thanks so much for alerting us to this! I went right over and was able to get Le Ceiller for December 17.party:

Though strangely enough I am kind of bummed to have to cancel Biergarten. Maybe I will go crazy and book that for another night.:scratchin

Thanks so much for alerting us to this! I went right over and was able to get Le Ceiller for December 17.party:

Though strangely enough I am kind of bummed to have to cancel Biergarten. Maybe I will go crazy and book that for another night.:scratchin

That is wonderful.

And you sound like me, too.

I kept going back online and signing up for other reservations.

I even decided to go to Walt Disney World earlier than December 4th and arrive on November 26th.

So, of course, I had to make and rearrange more dining reservations.

I am crazy.

Yea, I was able to get my Fort Wilderness Campground Trail's End Restaurant dining reservation by putting in two people instead of just one person thanks to another DISer named DisCookieMonsta for trying to make reservations for me.

I never thought of using more that one guest, which, I usually do. I guess it is okay. A table can usually hold two people.

i finally have all of my ADR's. But, I keep going back to my reservation on Disney's website, just to make sure that they are really there! I think I'll print them out, since I'm afraid that they will disappear!!

i finally have all of my ADR's. But, I keep going back to my reservation on Disney's website, just to make sure that they are really there! I think I'll print them out, since I'm afraid that they will disappear!!

I know what you mean. I had to keep checking and checking, over and over again before I came back to post this thread.

I couldn't believe it.

I am happy that you got your dining reservations.

I can't believe it.

This is the first morning in nineteen days that I haven't had to go online, and call Disney to make Epcot Dining Reservations.

I think that I am done for my most wanted dining reservations at Epcot.

Now, if Epcot Candlelight Processional Package comes out June 26th, I might buy one for my last night just to get an closer seat and end my vacation on a super note.

When making dining reservations online, I liked the way the computer reminded me to cancel a conflicting dining reservation. That really saved me time having to go back and look at everything.

And I like the way Disney sends me an email with all of the information of the dining reservation with the confirmation number, name of the restaurant, date and time, etc..

Don't forget, if you linked your Disney resort to your dining reservation; when you check in to your Disney resort, ask the Disney Cast Member to print your complete list of dining reservations on one sheet of paper for you to double check against your own list.

And if you made a credit card reservation to one of the restaurants that require a $10.00 deposit, you only have one day in advance of your dining reservation to cancel to get your money refunded.

Just call Disney at the special cancellation phone number at 404-939-2625, to cancel those reservations one day in advance to your dining reservation. I have put the number in my phone, just in case my plans change while at WDW.

I would check your credit card account when you got home to make sure you got a refund, too, just in case.

Anyone finding that the dining reservations are drying up?

I heard a rumor that not all of the Epcot dining reservations were put into the computer if you didn't get the time of day that you wanted. You might want to keep going online and rechecking for your desired time slot.

Oh, and if you are going solo, I was finally able to get a reservation at one restaurant at Fort Wilderness Campground Trail's End by entering two guests instead of just one guest. This allowed a dining reservation to come up. I had been trying for 19 days by just inputing one guest without success.

I don't think this makes much difference for anyone since I am by myself.

I loved going to Fort Wilderness Campground last year, and seeing all of the Disney Guest's Christmas Decorations and Christmas Lights. Some of them were incredible. I hear some Disney Guests have been doing this for years and years.

I would advise picking up a Disney Fort Wilderness Campground map and to bring a flashlight just so you can plan the best route to get back where you want to end up.

After dinner at Trail's End, I usually take a nice stroll around the RV campsites in one area near their local store for a wonderful and entertaining night. It is not to be missed.

I usually do this on a Sunday evening because afterwards, I will take a bus over to Disney Hollywood Studios, which is open three hours more that day, and see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights Christmas Decorations and music.

Here is one photo that I found on google search of one Fort Wilderness Campground Guest's Christmas Decorations around their campsite. And there is one area that you can see these great decorations side by side:

FortWildernessCampgroundChristmasCampsite.jpg

Good luck everyone making future reservations.

I am ready for Lunch. How about a Le Cellier Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup Made with Moosehead Beer and Bacon, Cup $5.49 Bowl $6.99.

EpcotLeCellierCanadianCheddarCheeseSoupMadewithMooseheadBeerandBaconBowl900.jpg

Then I think that I'll have a Wild Mushroom Filet Mignon Le Cellier signature dish served with wild mushroom risotto and white truffle butter sauce $27.99

EpcotLeCellierLeCellierMushroomFiletMignon8ozBeefTenderloinwildmushroomrisottowhitetrufflebuttersaucechervil4100.jpg

I don't know what I should have for dessert. I am usually pretty full after this and the Pretzel Bread.

LeCellierPretzelBread.jpg

You can vote for multiple restaurants in the poll.

Which of the four Epcot restaurants did you get?

Did you get what you wanted?

Did you get Lunch or Dinner?

What times did you get? I am curious because maybe if everyone posts their times we might be able to get a good idea if they are change the dining time availability for Lunch and Dinner.

Last year, the times for the three shows were:

Lunch 1:45 – 2:45 p.m. for 5:00 p.m. show
Dinner 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. for 6:45 p.m show
Dinner 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. for 8:15 p.m. show

I was able to get the follwing regular dining reservations:

135pm Lunch November 29th Le Cellier Steakhouse.
750pm Dinner December 5th Rose and Crown Pub and Dining.
550pm Dinner December 6th The Garden Grill (No Lunch availability).
130pm Lunch December 12th Le Cellier Steakhouse.

Lunch - LeCellier 1:20 PM 6 Dec 12

I got the reservations on Friday (22 Jun 12) at about 7:00 PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter