Yeah!! Got my PS for CRT!!!

WishingOnAStar

Dreaming of being back in Disney
I called starting before 7am today, got through at 7:02, was on hold until 7:05 and got a 10am for Sept. 30th - a projected EE day. :bounce: :bounce:
I originally wanted a PS there for the 26th- but forgot we had another EE day there which gave me another opportunity to get in!

I'm so excited - I just wish DH could look a LITTLE enthused!! :)

WOOHOO for you!!! :bounce:

I didn't get CRT today, but since I didn't call until 7:45, I didn't really think I would. Enjoy your meal!

Steph

It's a wonderful feeling getting your PS or CRT! Don't worry about your DH, mine is just starting to get excited and we leave in 13 days. BTW except for CRT and PSB he doesn't even know where we're eating because he doesn't get involved in the planning. He only knows about them because he had to watch the kids while I called. Additionally he thought I was nuts when I was on my "AP Watch" until I got the AP rate and he realized how much we saved. Men. Have a great time at the castle, we'll be there July 23!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a "less than enthused" dh! :)

I'm waiting for AP rates for September - if they're enough of a deal, I'm going to get them instead of the 7 for 5 package we have now. I figure since we're going to be there for 10 days and probably only use 1 water park, it would be worth it.

Me too! I got through at 7:01 & was on hold until 7:12! I was sure there would be nothing left by the time they picked up, but we got Sept. 30 9:10 AM! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Now if only they would release the room discounts for Sept./Oct
I'd be all set ! I haven't even booked a room yet :tongue:

My Dh was like yours as well - but once we got inside the castle and he saw the look on our DD face - he was the most excited one in our group. It's like he didn't want to hear about it because it meant nothing to him until we were actually there. Have a GREAT time! It's a priceless meal ;)

I also got PS for CRT, by calling at 8pm central time, go figure that one?!

Last trip I did the early in the morning method 90 days out and it was booked solid for our trip.

I was sitting here reading about all the trouble and hard times some of you were going through getting PS at CRT, got this funny feeling in my stomach, grabbed the phone and called WDW-DINE, got through right away and started out by saying, I know this is probably impossible, but do you have any availability for CRT during our stay?

She says YES!, I do have Sept 3rd @ 9:45am....:) :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just go figure..I hadn't even tried it this year as we booked our trip 2 months ahead of time, so we booked Chef Mickey's @ 7:10 our arrival night..now it's that AND CRT the next morning..

Feels unreal but it's TRUE!!!!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter