Yes, It Is True

Sorry we missed you and the Mrs. at the pot luck.

1) I am sorry I could not attend.
2) But, due to back pain, I took enough Oxy to "stone" most of the remaining 60's Hippies.
3) If I attempted to drive, I would be "Under The Influence" due to slowed response time.
4) I could be a menace to myself and others on the highway.
5) By the time the next meet-and-greet rolls around, I should, be better and able to join.

Last edited:
Sorry we missed you and the Mrs. at the pot luck. Hopefully, our paths will cross in the future.

It's a great experience, I can tell you. One minute he was not there, the next the sun seemed brighter, the background noise suddenly went away and I turned and there he was...sitting there. With his own person picnic basket complete with utensils, wine glasses, and root beer. The good kind of root beer...the kind that still comes in the glass bottle.

My children, who I could not get to sit and listen to my stories for more than 5 minutes, were sitting there with him listening intently to his Disney stories and history lessons. My wife and I were in awe of the situation and the kids ask about him all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!