Yet another cabana question for HRH newbie

JKW

Hey...conscience....Am I dead?
Is there a layout of where the cabanas are in relation to the pool? I was thinking of renting one for our November trip but have no real idea what cabana to choose. Our kids would love to do the Dive in Movie......Any suggestions
Thanks

We stayed at the HRH last month and rented cabana #10. It is a themed cabana, but we loved it. It's the stevie wonder one. It's right next to the pool and very close to the kiddie pool and a short walk to the water slide. Number 9 next door is not themed and has the same access/views as 10. You should be okay if you rent 7-10. Those are the best ones IMO.

Hope that helps.

i think cabana #10 is great (read my review further down on this board)

cabana #2 & #3 are suppose to be the best for viewing the movie but #10 was behind the screen & you would just watch the movie backward (like in a mirror) fantastic view! #9 for movie nite has all the equipment in front of it

reserve early enough though, the cabana's go real quick

:wave:

If you think of the pool as a big circle (it's not really, just imagine the area as a circle) when you step away from the Beach Club Bar and Grill to the left the cabanas start with #1 and go around the pool with #10 being the last one near the water slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter