Yet another Frozen request....

cruisingmom1977

Mouseketeer
Hi Disigners!! I am hoping someone can help me. My niece is turning 5 and I am looking to create 3 T-shirts...1 for her, 1 for my daughter and 1 for my son... to wear to her birthday party....

Macquenzie...Birthday Girl...5...loves Anna, Elsa and Olaf (don't they all ;) )

Abby...Something like "It's Kenzie's Birthday" or "I'm with the Birthday Girl" or really anything that feels right to you. (same characters as Macquenzie)

Will... same idea as Abby's but maybe with Olaf or Sven

I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks so much!!!

~Anna :goodvibes

Oops!! Sorry!! I'm not in any hurry. Birthday isn't until August and party is in July. I'm just trying to get "all of my ducks in a row" early. Thanks again to anyone who can help me.

Hi! I feel badly no one has responded and I am not sure the rules for people who are just amateurs helping out. But I tried my hand at your request. I had created something for my kids and my trip to DWorld this summer and just augmented it for you. Hope i don't get in any trouble. Apologize if I am breaking the rules!

Oops I can't post links until I am at 10 posts...so I will post a couple more and then post the links I guess... weird.

Next post in order to hit 10 so I can send you a link to the design you were asking for...

Thank you so, so much kcsocalmama and Lady B!!! I know all of you Disigners are volunteering your time and talent and I REALLY appreciate it!! These are awesome!! Having both Disigns will allow me to make t-shirts AND posters!! You guys ROCK!! Thanks so much!!! Macquenzie will LOVE them!!

You guys are so awesome!! Thank-you SO MUCH!! There are so many awesome things I can do with these options. I can't thank-you enough!!!
~Anna

You guys are so awesome!! Thank-you SO MUCH!! There are so many awesome things I can do with these options. I can't thank-you enough!!!
~Anna

Np :) I love doing this sort of stuff. I sew and photoshop, I make all kinds of fun things! I always pick and design a theme for my daughter's birthday parties, they are always a huge hit. lol. lemme know if you need anymore help :goodvibes

Looks like we'll also be at WDW the same time as you!!!

Hello,

Could someone please help me by creating some Disney Frozen birthday sign ideas, water bottle labels, and any type of birthday decoration.

Happy 4th Birthday Sydney!

Thank you,

MN

Hello,

Could someone please help me by creating some Disney Frozen birthday sign ideas, water bottle labels, and any type of birthday decoration.

Happy 4th Birthday Sydney!

Thank you,

MN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter