yet another pin question

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
So I called DIsney reservations and I do have a pin attached to my name!!! yay!! TOo bad its for the summer and I am going in december:sad2:

My question is for those of you that have gotten pins, once you have triggered one pin do they keep coming or is that it?? I really hope I get one so I can upgrade to deluxe!!TIA:goodvibes

It really is random as far a we can tell. We have the summer free dining pin (which we cant use) and the all year 20/30/40 which we will be using at the Wilderness lodge for 10 days in September.

Try creating a new account with a new e-mail address and create an itinerary saying you are staying offsite because Disney property is too expensive. That's how it worked for me and I got the PIN good for select dates though December :worship:

Where can you add a comment, like that on property is too expensive?

You wouldn't add it as a comment, it's a choice in a drop down box. I don't remember exactly but I think it asks you why you are staying off site.

I did create a few accts trying that method. I recieved the FD pin I think because I was trying to talk DH into going in may and I saved a trip and left it there for a few days then I deleted it. I called disney reservations and they told me it is based on your address and you name not just your name. So I had the bright idea of making one for my husband and using his previous address (DMIL home). and I created an itinerary and saved a trip but that was just today so we shall see if it works! I just want that 20/30/40 pin sooo bad!! I wanted to stay at WL but it was way too much to pay this time around but if we get the pin it will be very affordable! I hoping for some pixie dust on this one!!! I was just hoping now that I have recieved on pin that they will just keep coming!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I did create a few accts trying that method. I recieved the FD pin I think because I was trying to talk DH into going in may and I saved a trip and left it there for a few days then I deleted it. I called disney reservations and they told me it is based on your address and you name not just your name. So I had the bright idea of making one for my husband and using his previous address (DMIL home). and I created an itinerary and saved a trip but that was just today so we shall see if it works! I just want that 20/30/40 pin sooo bad!! I wanted to stay at WL but it was way too much to pay this time around but if we get the pin it will be very affordable! I hoping for some pixie dust on this one!!! I was just hoping now that I have recieved on pin that they will just keep coming!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Best of luck to you! :wizard:

I hesitate to even say it. Don't anyone get mad... I have gotten 2 pin codes. We got the QSDP offer and the 20/30/40 discount. We weren't planning to go this year. (I know, I know but we just bought a new house and need to settle in and get our finances under control.) Now I am worried that we won't get another pin code for 2011! What to do!?! The free dining would save us $900.00. HELP!!!!

I say go!!!! but this is always my choice! i would go multi times a year if it was possible so maybe IM not a good one to respond!:lmao:

Sit down and write down your budget for the rest of the year. If you have enough disposable income, go for it!!!!

So I called DIsney reservations and I do have a pin attached to my name!!! yay!! TOo bad its for the summer and I am going in december:sad2:

My question is for those of you that have gotten pins, once you have triggered one pin do they keep coming or is that it?? I really hope I get one so I can upgrade to deluxe!!TIA:goodvibes

I have gotten three different ones 2 after I booked using the 1st one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter