yikes- temps dipping mid week!

martin33

Mouseketeer
Well I hope the pools are as warm (or warmer) than Disney's! We only have 2 night at Portofino Tues/Wed and the highs each day are currently 67, 65!!! Its our first stay there are we were really looking forward to the Beach Pool!

We will be at the parks Tuesday through Thursday amd the morning lows are really low for this time of year. On the plus side, sunny in the 60s is perfect weather for touring. Not so much for swimming.

Yep trying to keep a glass is half full attitude, and packing a winter hat for EMH at Magic Kingdom Friday (starts at 7am!)

Leaving for a week at RPR on Thursday, like everyone I check the weather at least once a day and Im not liking what Im seeing. Not horrible (Sunny and mid to upper 70's) but my kids are ALL ABOUT the pool at RPR and thats not exactly pool weather. Couple questions,,,, morning arrival at the park(s) seems like a light jacket and shorts would be good then maybe shedding the jacket later in the day or maybe just sucking it up for a few hours and leaving the jacket in the room - thoughts? The pool - by "heated" just how heated are we talking? Sunny and a high of 76 is borderline pool weather even for us cold weather folks in MO, unless of course the pool is warmish. ;-)

Should be GREAT park weather so that's good - even those crazy people in Harry Potter robes will be comfortable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter