Yikes! They didn't cancel my waitlist.

momoflizandains

love "the world"
We are traveling to WDW for a week in July. We were lucky to snag a 1BR at Kidani for our stay. Prior to that we were booked in a Jambo studio. At that time, we waitlisted a BWV studio. When we got Kidani, I asked that that waitlist be cancelled. I just checked the member website and realized that the BWV studio came through (for slightly different dates) and Kidani 1BR was cancelled. I am going to call MS in the morning. I just needed to share.

Oh, I hope things work out in the morning for you. Here is the pixiedust that it does...pixiedust:

This is one of the reasons why I wish they sent out confirmation emails regarding wait lists--that they are in place and when they are cancelled.

Last summer, when I cancelled one, I decided to send it through the member website so that I would get a response in writing that it was.

I called first thing yesterday morning. I spoke to a very nice cast member and explained my situation. She looked for a few minutes then asked me to hold on, which ended up being for about 15 minutes. When she came back everything was fixed. I had my 1BR back. Happy ending! Thanks for the pixit dust.

That's good news! Thanks for letting us know.

So glad all ended well. I wish that waitlists were listed on the member website. We also had an issue when we were listed for a waitlist that I never requested. I only found out by chance and I was lucky that I found out before points were borrowed to fill it. And heaven help those who never check the website and may find that a vacation comes and goes and the member never knew it was booked! Problems could be averted if waitlists were listed on the website.

Whew! I understand that the wait lists have to be manually cancelled and the CM notifies someone else to do the cancelling. At least it worked out. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter