Yin Yang Mickey Head

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
Hello!!
I was hoping one of you talented people could help me since I have no talent for this type of stuff. My girls are going to a TaeKwonDo tournament in Disney later this year, and I want to make a keepsake for them, as well as all the kids from our Dojang who are participating. I tried to load a picture on here, but this is my husbands computer, and I just can't do it for some reason! Instead I'm attaching a link to a past disboards post that has the picture. Its a Yin Yang Mickey Head. If you could please put on top (not actually on the design) in Disney script:
Full Circle Dojang

And then on the bottom also in Disney script (again, not actually on the design):
Orlando Nationals
September 2015

http://www.disboards.com/threads/ying-yang-mickey-head.1877062/

I already bought 20 of those little slide in photo albums, so if its possible to make it in 4x6 size that would be great!

Thank you so much - I'm really looking forward to handing these out to the kids and making their trips a little extra special!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter