Ying Yang Mickey Head????

eeyorepixie

AKA Queenie
O.K. :confused3 It is now 2 am and I still have not found it, Where the heck is the ying yang Mickey Head ????? Please, for the love of Disney, point me in the right direction. Thank-you, in my family me and my 3 daugthers are all into martial arts and I really want this design. Thanks;)

O.K. :confused3 It is now 2 am and I still have not found it, Where the heck is the ying yang Mickey Head ????? Please, for the love of Disney, point me in the right direction. Thank-you, in my family me and my 3 daugthers are all into martial arts and I really want this design. Thanks;)

Here's one I've done, and one with a name:

326388810_Thk2J-L.jpg

235097514_aGbPy-L.jpg

Thank-you!!!! I had to find this, now my house might have a chance to get clean. :lmao: that is just a CHANCE...
Seriously, I had to find that! My oldest DD wanted in the worst way. I even found a Mickey Mouse doing Karate. I wish I could find a Minnie doing Karate, but I doubt I will find that. I am trying to think of some funny quote to put on the shirts, with the ying yang symbol. Any ideas??? Thanks:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter