Yipee!!! I got my VWL points!

ErinC

DIS Veteran
I suffered through a lovely night at Girl Scout camp in 40 degree(I know, maybe not that cold to you, but I'm a Southern girl) temps to come home and find out that my guide had called Sat. morning with the news that my add on came through! :) We got 150 VWL points, Feb. UY. This brings us to 320 points now! We went on the waitlist on Feb. 12, and got them on March 11th. So pretty much a month long wait. I was kind of tempted with the SSR add on with the new incentives, but when push came to shove I really wanted more VWL points to add with our others. Since VWL is the smallest DVC, I wanted to make sure that we would always be able to stay there if we wanted. I've already decided to hopefully tranfer this years points to another member to help pay for our cruise in Sept. I'm just glad that the wait is over! Now I can make some plans with next years points! :Pinkbounc

Hi,

Glad you got your add on!!

Allison

Ah yes, an even bigger slice of heaven than you had before!

Awesome!! :banana:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I was really excited when I came home from dropping my DD off at preschool, my fedex package was at the front door!!! I got a backpack and a VWL litho. What a bargain for $13K!! :teeth:

ErinC

Congrats and Welcome Home neighbor, we just love the VWL and your so lucky, a litho and a backpack!!!!! what a steal;)

Do you realize that if someone new to the Dis reads this they'll think the DVC members have gone bonkers, "backpack and a litho for 13K":rotfl2: little do they know what a bargin DVC really is.:goodvibes

Once again Welcome Home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter