Yipeeeeee!!!!!!

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
Single digits for us! Only 9 more days! Dance with me baby and be creative! LOL :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :dancer: :rockband: :disrocks: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :mickeybar

So happy for you both. It is still about 34 days for me, but the time is going by quickly.

It will be here before you know it! Thanks for the happy thoughts. :sunny:

Wonderful, I'm only 3 weeks away.

thedisneymom said:
Single digits for us! Only 9 more days! Dance with me baby and be creative! LOL :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :dancer: :rockband: :disrocks: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :mickeybar

I wish I could go! We could really cut a rug now that I got new Thing 1 and Things 2 PJs.
On Memorial Day at RPR I got up early,like every otherday, and walked to the gym wearing my PJs, Rocky and Bullwinkle slippers with heads on the toes and my PBH waffle robe. I walked through the lobby at about 6 and the guy behind the front desk acted like he couldn't see me. We were the only ones there so I yelled to him, "Come on! You've seen worse!" and made him take my picture.
Think of me when you are eating raspberries from the fancy eatin' table!
Have fun! Tell Mr. Games that my daughter (11) and I rode MIB for a week (about 50 times) and never lost to the opposing car. It was close when we went against Bev but she let us pull it out!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: I would kill to see you walk through the lobby like that. If I worked there I would have needed a Depends! I am really getting excited with only six more days. MIB with Bev is a plus! Remember if you are in the area July 1st at 11 AM by the MIB express lane. How is the weather? It has been brutal in NY and my asthma didn't care for it. I have been hiding out indoors babying myself in the AC so I don't screw up this vacation too! I will think of you as I devour the rassies. We should try to get everyone there together next summer-perhaps a July 4th get together. I promise to help humiliate and disgrace all Dis'ers with you as we eat off the pool table. :cool1:

Bring your ponchos. It seems like it has rained :umbrella: alot here and when its not raining its hot! :sunny:
A get together would be fun! :grouphug:

I packed the ponchos hoping for only an afternoon quick storm. Also, hoping for a little bit cooler days. Thanks for the advice-keep me posted.

Thanks! Bring ponchos and my asthma inhalers-got it. ;) natuarlly the one fish ,two fish pj's go without saying. :p

We leave in 9 days:

FIrst two nights at the Nick Hotel
then 11 nights at GF
then 4 nights/5 days (late flight out) HRH

Can't wait.

DD and I leave in 4 days!!! Don't get to USO for 12, but at least being in FL is half the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter