Yippee!!! Just booked Poly on the 40% off pin code email!!!! Unbelievable deal!!!

momtobrynncess

DIS Veteran
I just booked Poly GV for the week after Thanksgiving, for $238 night!!!! Comparing this year's price to last year's price, we saved over $1000, for one night less. Now I need to decide to whether to upgrade to the TPV (for like $500 more for the whole vacation)?!? I think we will. Otherwise, the TPV is usually completely out of my price range. I consider this a rare opportunity to be able to give that view to dd6. Without the code, I would not be able to afford that view...We are so happy!!!!!

Isn't it great! I booked in May for 5 nights with tax for $1250 with the military discount. I never thought we could affored to stay there!

I'm doing the 4/3 concierge level at the Poly in June (even though we're DVC members) -- it was such a good deal, I couldn't resist. Plus we're out of points ...:sad2:

I looked at it the same way -- it was like a once in a lifetime chance to do it at that price (we did it before at rack rate during value season -- crazy, I know!)

That is great! We had the 40% off code last year and booked the Poly TPV and were in the Tuvalu, third floor with an amazing view of the Castle, Wishes at night, the Electric Parade at night, the CR and just about everything!

Without this code there is no way we would have been able to swing that!

I'm feeling a sort of a sense of relief, since making the ressie......We were up in the air about when we wanted to go this year. Last year we went late Sept into early Oct, and really enjoyed it. We usually go in September. We really wanted to see the Christmas decorations, and do MVMCP this year, as we have never done that event. I'm tickled pink about Poly. Last year was our first time, and we absolutely fell in love with it. I just went on Tikiman's site, lurking around, and trying to decide on a longhouse. Last year we did Tokelau, and really liked it. This year if we decide to upgrade to TPV, I think we will do Tahiti. Dd 6 said she wanted to just run out onto the beach from our room, (and of course be able to see MK). I can almost close my eyes, and gravitate there.............

Wow, good for you. Excited to hear about your trip especially since we will be there in 2 weeks!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter