Yippee! Waitlist Came Through!!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
Just got a call that my HH waitlist came through - I had previously waitlisted for and gotten June 14 and 16, but was waiting for June 15, and had to hear this week or face cancelling. Now the 15th is available too!!! Yeah - a little beach R&R for me!!!!

I know - and a 1BR all for me!! This will be a solo trip as DDs are away at camp and on school trips. So just me and the beach!!!! Love that whirlpool bath, though...

Congratulations. That is great news, and a tough wait list given how few 1BR's there are at HH.

Hi, Laurabearz!! I'll look for you - you'll be the one with three small children and I'll be the one with none, right?!!!! :rotfl:

Hi,

Congrats!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

DVCLiz said:
Hi, Laurabearz!! I'll look for you - you'll be the one with three small children and I'll be the one with none, right?!!!! :rotfl:
That would be us!!! ROFL

I think there are a couple of adult only people heading to HH in June... lucky ducks.

Enjoy your alone time..... I am getting me some next weekend when my gal pals and I head to Miami. :banana:

Congrats to you! Our waitlist for VWL in December just came through as well and we're ecstatic! We haven't stayed at VWL yet and I think during the holidays will be the perfect time to experience it!

poohj80 said:
Congrats to you! Our waitlist for VWL in December just came through as well and we're ecstatic! We haven't stayed at VWL yet and I think during the holidays will be the perfect time to experience it!

VWL at Christmas is amazing - you will be delighted, I promise!!!!!

After making this reservation, I called Member Services again to inquire about my remaining points, etc. Seems I can use them up nicely if I leave HH and drive down to WDW for a few nights at Port Orleans. So - I have been a bad, bad girl, and now my "1 or 2 days at the beach" quickie vacation has turned into 8 nights at HH and Port Orleans!!!!!

Oh, well, I deserve it and that still leaves me a full week before my girls come home to clean out the attic...

Laurabearz said:
That would be us!!! ROFL

I think there are a couple of adult only people heading to HH in June... lucky ducks.

Enjoy your alone time..... I am getting me some next weekend when my gal pals and I head to Miami. :banana:

Have a great weekend in Miami!!!! I do love my alone time....

I figure - if DD11 is having a three week mountain camp adventure and DD16 is in AFRICA with her biology class for the same three weeks, it surely must be OK for Mom to go sit on the beach and visit WDW, right?!!!!

DVCLiz said:
VWL at Christmas is amazing - you will be delighted, I promise!!!!!
Thanks! It was our first choice and, after reading these boards, I didn't think we had much of a chance but waitlisted anyway. So far, I have been LOVING the waitlist! We got BWV for Easter and now VWL in December. Can't beat that!

DVCLiz said:
Have a great weekend in Miami!!!! I do love my alone time....

I figure - if DD11 is having a three week mountain camp adventure and DD16 is in AFRICA with her biology class for the same three weeks, it surely must be OK for Mom to go sit on the beach and visit WDW, right?!!!!

It's always alright for us moms to have some fun! Who deserves it more than us?

Bribrittmom said:
It's always alright for us moms to have some fun! Who deserves it more than us?
Now this is very sensible advice... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter