Yipppeeee!!!!

mermie

<font color=red>I have paper.. I'm an artist!</fon
Okay, no one's gonna believe this but...

CRYSTAL AND I JUST GOT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A REAL CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

YAY!

OK, I know you'll all believe this, but...

Guess who just got a new car payment!!!!!!!!!!!

A real car payment!!!!!!

BooHooHooHooHooHooHooHooHooHoo!!!!!!

Ack!!!:(

Uhm.... technically, Crystal and Heather's PARENTS got a new car - Crystal and Heather get to USE the car, but until Crystal and/or Heather can PAY for the car, it will be your PARENTS' car.

OK, having said that...

it seems that Crystal and Heather got a new car.

COOL!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

What kind is it, and what pin or pins did you have to trade to get it? :D

It is a 2002 Hyundai Accent and it is silver. My parents took just me when we went to get it and told me they were going to let me test drive a car or two so I could get an idea of what I wanted to get. Well after all the paper work(and one incredibly skilled manager) we headed outside to see Daddy's new Sonata. The manager was putting the temp tag on the Car when all the sudden another tag appeared and he handed it to me! I was really confused and didn't get it. Finally someone said "look over there." and there was the Accent with a big sign that said "SURPRISE " and ballons all over it!! I was so happy I cried. Only then did I realize that all the salemen and officeworkers were standing around watching even though their shifts were all over! They had all known. That just made me cry even more. All in all, both cars are lovely and drive really smoothly.
Lady Crystal :sunny:

What a nice Easter bunny!! (I just read the post about what you do Easter morning.) I guess you don't want candy tomorrow morning :). Drive safely!

Congrats on the new car!

I promise not to blow bubbles on it! :p

Buggin'
Amber

Hey congradulations there is nothing like your first new car. You will never forget it.

Well, Crystal and Heather wanted to post a picture of their new pride and joy, but I couldn't wait for them to figure out how to decide which one should poost it. Sooooooo... I just went ahead. I'm sure they'll have some commentary. <br />
So. without further ado....<br />
<center>
<hr width="70%" /><br />Click for full sized image <hr width="70%" />
<br />

Dad and Mom,
You do understand that there will be many many fights over who gets to use the car, and "she got it last night" etc....
I suggest you run right out tomorrow and buy another one so you won't have to listen to any unhappiness in your nice quiet home.
What do you think girls????? Peggie

Originally posted by Mickey527
Dad and Mom,
You do understand that there will be many many fights over who gets to use the car, and "she got it last night" etc....
I suggest you run right out tomorrow and buy another one so you won't have to listen to any unhappiness in your nice quiet home.
What do you think girls????? Peggie

Hey - not a problem. As it happens, we DID get another one...
<center>
<hr width="70%" /><br />Click for full sized image <hr width="70%" />
<br /></center>
But the argument over who drives it will lie with Wifey-Doll and myself. ;)

DH and I bought a Hyundai Santa Fe last May and are very happy with it. We were always Ford/Honda buyers until then.

Ladies Crystal and Heather...y'all have a couple of SUPER DUPER parents there!! Drive
carefully now, hear!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TODAY I GOT MY PERMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN I DROVE THE VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy...

You guys know that the only reason we tell you guys this is cause you're our family, right?
Well, and we like to gloat too!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter