• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YMP Code-computer problems at CRO

chill

Mouseketeer
I need some pixie dust everyone.

Just got off the phone with disney; apparently the computer isn't pricing my package correctly. Went over the numbers and i'm being charged an additional $213. I'm waiting for a call back. :confused3

Thanks.

That happened the day I was calling..I would not wait for a call back. Rather I would call again, get a different CM & try again. That seems to have worked for some people here on the DIS

My rate was higher when it was quoted to me and it seems the computer automatically adds insurance to the price. I asked her if insurance was added and she said yes, $200, so we removed it. It was still higher than what I quoted online, and the computer automatically put me in a preferred room instead of a standard (at Pop). Once I requested standard, the quotes were exactly the same.

Make sure that they aren't adding an extra person from a precious trip on. That is what happened to me... they were trying to put on my DH even though I had told her that it was just my DD and myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter