Yoga at BCV if staying at BWV

realpatt

Mouseketeer
Can we take the yoga classes on the beach at Beach Club if we are staying at Boardwalk Villa's? I know as DVC members we can use the workout rooms at different resorts - can we take the classes?

Did they start having yoga classes again at Y&BC? I thought those ended maybe a year ago or so?

When they had them, there were people who stayed at the BWV and came over for the session. I haven't seen any signs recently for the AM yoga class.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Yes, I was at BCV last week and there was no mention of them in the activities list that I got at check in. Apparently they discontinued them.

Don't worry everyone! I'm a yoga/pilates instructor and when I retire in approx. 10 years, my intention is to start this up again. :thumbsup2

Don't worry everyone! I'm a yoga/pilates instructor and when I retire in approx. 10 years, my intention is to start this up again. :thumbsup2

Well now, that's something for everyone to look forward to!:goodvibes

A friend of mine was looking for a yoga class at WDW and found none. She packed up a yoga DVD and player and did yoga in her room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter