"You and me, we're in a club now!" - a DFTW/Disneymoon/Vacay August 2017 PTR

Congratulations to you both! Looks like it was a perfect day. I have to say I love your wedding dress...so, so beautiful! Your new "do" is super cute... I love pixie cuts! Hope to see you next week if the stars align! :)

Congratulations! The wedding photos are lovely, especially those appearances by Mickey & Minnie :) You looked beautiful!

And your new haircut is awesome, it really suits you!

I'm glad Discovery Cove was a success, the pictures are so cool!!

Love the haircut, looks great on you! Congratulations- the pics are beautiful, cant wait to see more!! Great compromise on the issues at poly, woot!!

Thought about you guys all last week. So happy for you two. Jonesing for more pics. Can't wait for the full TR. Love your haircut so cute. I'm a big fan of short hair.

I've been doing my best to keep some notes, but not sure how well I'll do with this trip report. I can't believe how quickly it's been going!

Yesterday, among other things, we went to Beaches and Cream, and they made us the No Way Jose dairy free...

r46wzlG.jpg

Then today we've been at Busch:

Hm6tOWj.jpg

5Sb6Don.jpg

vVnR1i0.jpg

Also, we got a sneak peak of our wedding photos, and the real photos should be available in about a month...

XJstIDP.png

BPiEKKg.png

nNpjoC5.png

UGXv9LD.png

Yesterday we did Magic Kingdom with my family, got to briefly meet @chunkymonkey (Thank you for meeting us!!) who gave us the most beautiful congratulatory card which was hand made by her sister! Then my family went to Ohana last night and they were appropriately impressed.

I'm so happy we got to meet, even if it was for just a short moment! You both are amazing and your family is so cute! I love how your mom was taking pictures during our meeting, so adorable. I'm glad you liked the card! I still can't believe she made it look like you guys even though I didn't tell her what you guys look like! It's just the Disney Magic at work! And that haircut...just amazing. It looks so good on you and I'm sure you appreciate not having hair in that heat. Congratulations again and hope you're having a magical time in FL!

I am loving seeing your photos on FB and IG...so awesome! I'm so sad we didn't get to meet, but it was cool to at least be "in the world" at the same time :)) You look so happy and relaxed in your photos. I can't believe how empty FL looked in your early AM pics. So awesome!

Oh, goodness, your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! That's not even a good enough word, honestly. Love, love, love the balloons walking toward the castle--you need a gigantic canvas of that one for sure :)

BTW: I don't really "get" Instagram. I have a pathetic number of followers, and I rarely post. But that's likely where I'll be posting a few pictures from MayWhirlwindWeekend, in case anyone wants to see them. I'm @meghanemilymclean on the Insta!
Just found your reports and LOVE them! I hit you up on Insta ;) Congratulations!

I have SO enjoyed seeing all your photos on FB, you looked absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys :love: It's incredible to me that you'll have pictures of you with Minnie and Mickey on your wedding day forever! And the "sneak peak" of your wedding pictures :cloud9: I cannot wait to see more! Enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels home xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter