You Are Awsome!!

Ergens2

Just call me Red!
I just wanted to say that everyone here is so friendly and great! :grouphug:
I have been to other boards and have not had the feeling of Disney Magic that I get here! Thank you to everyone here for sharing your love of Disney! :love2: And I hope to be posting more here with DIS!!

Shelley :flower:

Ergens2 said:
I just wanted to say that everyone here is so friendly and great! :grouphug:
You must have not met everyone. :teeth: (kidding)

Ergens2 said:
I have been to other boards and have not had the feeling of Disney Magic that I get here! Thank you to everyone here for sharing your love of Disney! :love2: And I hope to be posting more here with DIS!!

Shelley :flower:

Welcome to the DIS. :teeth:

Shelley - Welcome. I am sort of a newcomer myself having just discovered this board within the last few months. I found all the information right on the money and extremely helpful. Hope you do as well.

WELCOME TO WHAT CAN BECOME AN ADDICTION.......

::MickeyMo Just wanted to say welcome,it's great to have you here.Hope to see lots of posts from you in the future.Looks like you'll be headed to the FL :sunny: about a month before us!
Enjoy the magic,have fun! :wizard:
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter