You can get the passholder discount on shopdisney online now

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
In case you didn’t see it on FB, you can get a 30% ap discount online. AP30off. Plus if you are d23 or a disney Visa holder and enter drvcmember you get 10% off (stacked). My husband still has his pass active until they cancel it. Plus it works if you just have a voucher. I used the 30% off Vera Bradley, no extra 10%. Just wanted to send a little good info to some of you. Wonder if DVC will be next.

In case you didn’t see it on FB, you can get a 30% ap discount online. AP30off. Plus if you are d23 or a disney Visa holder and enter drvcmember you get 10% off (stacked). My husband still has his pass active until they cancel it. Plus it works if you just have a voucher. I used the 30% off Vera Bradley, no extra 10%. Just wanted to send a little good info to some of you. Wonder if DVC will be next.

Thank you for sharing this! Getting ahead on Christmas gifts 😬

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts