You can now book Universal hotels for 2005

3redheads

Mouseketeer
I checked the website and you can now make ressies for the Universal hotels for 2005.

Yeah!

Kim

Apparently they aren't offering any discounts yet??? I checked through Universalorlando.com with no discount code and came up with the same price when I checked through aaa.com

HI ALL!
THANKS 3REDHEADS (KIM), GREAT HEADS UP!!!!
After reading you post I booked at regular price a HRH for April , I too was told "no discounts yet but call back occasionally for AAA etc discounts".

Note: The Entertainment book isn't off the presses yet.
Also Leows and USO have been selling the room packages including USO tixs for a while.
Lastly NBC now owns USO so it could get interesting with discounts.
BUT, this thread shows the GREATNESS of the Disboard members!
As I always say,

"THE MAGIC HAPPENS !!!
:jester: :jester: :jester:

Yep, I went ahead and made ressies at RPR for 2/19-2/26. Price is higher than I'd like, but hoping it will come down.

Thanks for posting!

So keep me right all you experts.

I go ahead and book my room and just keep phoning to ask if it can be discounted?

Galaxy
:)

Its been my experience that the Entertainment rates (which are the best I've come across) have always been when I called either Universal Vacations or Loews Hotels 800 no. They are usually not offered online. Good luck!

Well, the new '05 books won't come out until the fall, so I am guessing no sooner than late September...more likely late Oct or early Nov....but that is just a guestamet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter