You ever have one of those mornings

Raulandpinboy

<font color=blue>Table-dancing auctioneer<br><font
When you get to work and you have a feeling that your gonna sneeze, so you pull out your tissue paper and just barely make it to your face when you let out this massive sneeze that makes your eyes water.

A sneeze so loud your secretary runs in to see what the heck that atom bomb was.

And there you are holding your head with a sheared tissue to your nose afraid to let go for fear of your nose falling off, your eyes are closed and all you hear is "what was that" you raise your head and see a person standing next to you she looks at you and yells "eeeewwww gross" and runs away.

So you think oh great I has chunks of tissue paper stuck to my face or a booger hanging out, so you run to the bathroom while hiding you face lock the door and inspect yourself in the mirror.

Well you don't see anything wrong so you go back to your desk and you ask your secretary what the problem was but she is too broken up laughing to tell you.

So then you see it. As you look up you notice that your sneeze was so powerful you blew a hole in your tissue and your computer monitor is covered in Nose Crud, I mean its everywhere, its so gross even you yell out ewwwww.

Well that was my morning. Excuse me I'm off to find the Windex.

I think you need more than Windex :)! I've spent a lot of time lately as a visitor at the hospital - ER, Criticial Care, Rehab Center, etc. - you need something with an antibacterial ingredient :)! Not to be redundant, but "eeeewwww gross!"

EeeeewWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw!!!!!

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter