You guys rock!!

stacy347

I carried a watermelon?
I just wanted to say that I am in awe of all the amazing DISigns here! I was just randomly searching threads for a shirt idea to make DD for her 10th birthday (we'll be in MK that day) and I could not believe how many great choices I found!! I ran up to Office Depot yesterday and bought a pack of T-shirt Transfer paper and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :yay:

Thanks so much to all of you creative geniuses!! :thanks:

I just wanted to say that I am in awe of all the amazing DISigns here! I was just randomly searching threads for a shirt idea to make DD for her 10th birthday (we'll be in MK that day) and I could not believe how many great choices I found!! I ran up to Office Depot yesterday and bought a pack of T-shirt Transfer paper and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! :yay:

Thanks so much to all of you creative geniuses!! :thanks:

How nice of you to take the time to post . . . have fun making your shirt!!

I agree. You guys are awesome and extremely talented. I think I am going to go broke because of this site. :lmao:

just found all the designs today!! they ARE ALL awesome!! I am off to get some stuff as well....WHEW HEW!!!!:cool1: what cool creative talented DIS'ers we have!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter