You have 3 choices to choose from!!! :)

Fantasia_

I'm ready for the World!
Still undecided!! It's me, hubby, DS 4, and DD 2.
We are going in September. We've been to ASMo before and we enjoyed ourselves here a lot. Should we stick with ASMo or try something new?
Thanks! Any comments are welcome!! :)

<font color=green><marquee direction="right" align= "middle" behavior= "alternate">Disney***Where magic and dreams come true!***</marquee></font>
mickey16.gif

<font color=red> ASMovies 9/00</font>
<font color=blue>ASMovies 9/01</font>
asmlogo.gif

We loved ASMo also, if I were to make a choice, I would go to Movies again at the cheaper rate and stay a little longer. But if time is a factor, and your trip will be a short one than I would stay at one of the moderates.

Thanks tiggerlover! Either way I go, we are still staying the same length of time at diney. I do love the ASMo, our kids were so happy. I'm sure this resort will always be our favorite because it is our first stay on sight.

<font color=green><marquee direction="right" align= "middle" behavior= "alternate">Disney***Where magic and dreams come true!***</marquee></font>
mickey16.gif

<font color=red> ASMovies 9/00</font>
<font color=blue>ASMovies? or PO-FQ? or CSR? 9/01</font>
asmlogo.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter