You HAVE to see this - especially parents!

sounds to me them children have far too much stuff

and seeing she is still putting lots of stuff in after a few days , they are not learning there lesson .

as with most kids these days ( mine included ) they do not value things like we used too .

and who is to blame

Sue - I agree with you, I too think it is an elaborate way of selling stuff she already had in place to sell. There's just too much stuff going in the box each day for it to be viable, also she is describing the stuff, and saying how cute/good/awesome it is, this is not the mind of a desperate mother, but the mind of a person who has hatched a pretty good way to get folks attention and sell a lot of stuff in one go. :rolleyes:

Mazzy said:
Sue - I agree with you, I too think it is an elaborate way of selling stuff she already had in place to sell. There's just too much stuff going in the box each day for it to be viable, also she is describing the stuff, and saying how cute/good/awesome it is, this is not the mind of a desperate mother, but the mind of a person who has hatched a pretty good way to get folks attention and sell a lot of stuff in one go. :rolleyes:

Spot on Mazzy :thumbsup2

I am thinking it is a plot too! After reading the descriptions that she has added.

Well, whatever it is, it's working!
As Benetton used to say, with their advertising, any publicity is good (or words thereabouts :teeth: )

:rolleyes:

I think its terrible if its true. I couldnt do that to my children. Either she is mad or she has money to burn :confused3

I agree sounds like an advertising plot.

Just read the update to this on the Budget Board.

:crazy:

Got herself a whole load of publicity and a chance to write a book though :rolleyes1

:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter