You know a Bank Holiday is due as ...

Lisash

Knows all the words to 'It's
We've had torrential rain here pretty much every day for a week! Our driveway slopes towards the house and it rained so hard this afternoon my garage flooded and the water was about two inches deep for a while :scared1: fortunately it soon dried up but it isn't looking very promising. We were going to Legoland but not sure if we'll bother now :guilty: what is everybody else planning to do?

Been raining here too, we went shopping today for dd school uniform and it started thundering and raining as soon as we got home.

Our car is broke and can not be fixed so it has been scrapped, well it broke about 2 months ago we have bought a new one however have to wait until September when the new reg is out to get it, so it means we have to get the train, and we want be going out this weekend unless we walk to a nearby restaurant.

Rain, Thunder & Lightening in Golle at the mo, my cat's are a little bit scared!

:sunny:

Jodie

It's chucking it down here too, where's the sun gone ?? my tan is fading (who said good ?? ~ LOL) :rotfl:

We've had beautiful weather here in Scotland. Unfortunately our Bank Holiday is not until the end of September :)

it's quite nice here in Liverpool today, I'm off to Glasgow on Saturday, packing my room up to move house on sunday, working 9-1 on monday (time and a half and a day in lieu!!) then packing the rest of the afternoon, three days back at work then the big move!!!!!!!

It's lovely here in Leeds right now, don't know if it will last though. No real plans for Bank Holiday except Scott's parents coming to visit on Sunday so we'll probably be cooking for them (yay - I'll get to use my new Mickey Mouse dining set and cutlery!)

Today's weather here in Wiltshire is looking promising, which is good news for our BBQ later today :)

Lovely day here in Scotland ~ Unfortunately our Bank Holiday is not until next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter