You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Apparently this is a "thing." Friend on Fb posted this.

24774888_1704446192933999_2080610943926617136_n.jpg

j

Jim my sources tell me that is from the peanut shell walkway into the recent Super Blood Moon Dance at The NSS Academy

Well, this is a new one on me.
poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

You know, I dare to think somebody somewhere actually tried...

One or two raps against the piping of the picnic table normally makes them fall back to regroup then outcomes the aardvarks understudies who make your's look like she wasn't trying

@tiggerdad, thought of you yesterday at the Settlement bus stop. Dh & I were on a bus waiting to leave for the Outpost, when the Wilderness Lodge bus pulled in. 3 squirrels that were on that oak tree there ran to the door of the bus and went inside - yes, inside!! Evidently, they were familiar with a certain driver that 'maybe' gave out peanuts!! They then scampered out and went back up the tree!! Was the cutest thing to see! :D

We've stepped up our operations.

Also, it could of been mail delivery. Think about it, for a squirrel the distance from FW to WL is a lot like me traveling from MS to WDW. When you have relatives living that distance it isn't always easy to get messages to them so they utilize the bus system to assist in this.

Was it an oak tree they came out of or was it the tall pine just across the way? The group in the pine tree have been complained on a lot recently about having the stereo up too loud and just seeing if there is a pattern.

Last edited:
We've stepped up our operations.

Also, it could of been mail delivery. Think about it, for a squirrel the distance from FW to WL is a lot like me traveling from MS to WDW. When you have relatives living that distance it isn't always easy to get messages to them so they utilize the bus system to assist in this.

Was it an oak tree they came out of or was it the tall pine just across the way? The group in the pine tree have been complained on a lot recently about having the stereo up too loud and just seeing if there is a pattern.

Nope! This was the Settlement, not WL, and they were EATING!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts