You know you are getting close when...

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
You log onto DVC member site and click on vacation details and see this...

A new button that says

"Enter / Edit check-in information"

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::dance3:

:thumbsup2 When DH begins obscessing how he will pack and carry on the camera equipment, then you find him out in the garage later putting togther his Lego village and heavy loading equipment....and ya'll think I am kidding. :cool1:

When MIL comes down and I get to hand her the Official 2010 Disney Trip Excel Spreadsheet.....ooooh......aahhhh

When I wash all the clothes and dishes last night so that while DH is working at the Fire Dept tonight, I am free to be on the DIS without interruption, :cloud9: obscessing about walking down Mainstreet in XX days (refer to my ticker for info). :santa:

When DH starts acting like Chip and Dale and making piles of stuff everywhere to take! 8 more days here and I'm already too excited to sleep! :banana::banana:

When I catch my mind wandering off down Main Street USA! :lmao:

The packing thing starts just about the time we make the reservations! :rotfl:

Just realized I havent listened to the Main Street Opening Medley lately.. Must find that!!

Hope you have a great time on your first DVC trip. We leave in 22 days--- I think I need to start packing soon!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

When I get start to get very crabby at work. (Evidently I have a bit of a reputation for that here) and when DW makes lists of all the things that need to be done before we leave.

when everyone at work is sick of hearing my countdown, which started around 250 days. :)

Man, today I started getting those moments when it's like OMG.. it's only 8 days away.. What I am forgetting that I need to make sure I have.. When will my sisters DME stuff show up so I can send it to her.. When should I just send her 1 or 2 of my tags and have her use them.. I have 11 people going, 3 of them kids under 5, meaning it's their first time. Hoping that they have a good time and enjoy it and dont get freaked out by a 5 foot rat :).

Hope our rooms are at least in the same area code from each other. Hope the animals are active outside our rooms.. Hope my SIL who HATES to fly has good weather for the flight so that doesnt start it off on a bad foot.

Hope we get to do divequest, but arent planning that ahead..

You know.. just the normal things :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter