You Know You've Got It Bad When.....

goaliewife

Mouseketeer
You sit and listen to Live 365 Park Hopper broadcasts every day.

OMG, I can't believe this. I am supposed to be working and all I want to do is read the Dis boards and listen to Disney broadcasts.

Anyone else have it this bad?

I don't listen as much as I used to. Actually I was thinking about putting on one of the Disney Live365 channels, thanks for the inspiration LOL.

wow! I didn't know what live 365 was.. UNTIL NOW! thank you!! :cool1:

You sit and listen to Live 365 Park Hopper broadcasts every day.

OMG, I can't believe this. I am supposed to be working and all I want to do is read the Dis boards and listen to Disney broadcasts.

Anyone else have it this bad?

OK you have my attention, now how about a link.:confused3

earlier I was listening to the audio of the tiki room and I swear I felt like I was really there for a second... ahhhhh. :goodvibes

edit: OMG muppet vision 3D!!! one of my favs!

Yep! VIP member right here. I love NoLines Radio. They have a great selection all day. It is very rare that I hear the same songs. Right now I am listening to the music from the Wilderness Lodge. :cloud9:

I didn't know about this. Thanks for the heads up and the link. I'm just as bad. When I'm not at WDW, I'm obsessing about my next trip and need Disney fixes whenever and however I can get them. I'm always on the boards at work and now you've provided me another outlet.

Thanks again!!!

earlier I was listening to the audio of the tiki room and I swear I felt like I was really there for a second... ahhhhh. :goodvibes

edit: OMG muppet vision 3D!!! one of my favs!

One of my favorites is when they play the Haunted Mansion ride. They have both versions (I am in California, so I have the great privilege of going to the Mansion for the holiday set up and Jack Skellington). I close my eyes and just image that I am sitting in my coffin-buggy riding through the Mansion. Pretty kewl.

Enjoy everyone. :hmghost:

I'm a VIP member, too, and I usually listen to Radio Buena Vista, Mouse House Radio, DIS Radio, and D-Magic Radio (love their day-long, every attraction, parade, and show in a given park format). But I have about a dozen other presets, too, that a listen to once in a while. Didn't know about NoLines radio, though! Thanks for the tip! :)

Another VIP member here. I used to listen to MouseHouse Radio all the time while at work. Then I discovered XM and the 60's station. So now that's what I listen to except when I really need some Disney toons to make life better. And every Friday that I can manage I listen to the music from the Wilderness Lodge - my 'cowboy' music. Nothing takes me back to VWL quicker than that.

I'll have to give the other Disney music stations a try sometimes.

And I usually read what's new on the DIS boards while I eat lunch at my desk.

We do have it bad don't we???:rotfl: :rotfl:

found it about a month ago on our Tivo.

Now we have it broadcasting simultaneously on all three regular tivos (the directvTivo doesnt' have it) and the computer on the weekends.

You can wander from room to room listening....we're trying to figure out how to set up the carousel of progress in the family room.

Ha ha ha, I totally hear you. I'm actually listening to live365 right now! Disboards and live365: the next best thing to being at the magic!

(I am in California, so I have the great privilege of going to the Mansion for the holiday set up and Jack Skellington).

oh, I'm sooo jealous! one of these days I'll get out there to see that!!!

Colors of the wind is on right now on Disney Rob Radio.. one of my most favorite songs from a disney movie. sooo beautiful! I used to sing this in the shower all the time! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter