You may not post attachments

babyrich

"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"
Can someone help me please. I was trying to post some photos and I realize under the posting rules it says "you may not post attachments". Is this because I havent posted much (compared to others)? Is there a waiting period? Do I have to do something to be able to post attachments, like photos? :confused:

You are never allowed to post attachments. Take a look at our FAQ thread and the Video Tutorial Thread. They walk you through how to do it.

You are never allowed to post attachments. Take a look at our FAQ thread and the Video Tutorial Thread. They walk you through how to do it.

Thank you, I dont feel so left out now. I will take a look and hopefully be able to post photos of my kittehs!

Thank you, I dont feel so left out now. I will take a look and hopefully be able to post photos of my kittehs!

Post pictures is easy. Just upload your photos from your computer to a site like www.photobucket.com. Once they are uploaded, you'll see several links underneath each photobucket picture. Copy the bottom link and come back to the Disboards. Paste the link and hit submit reply. You're picture should appear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter