You might be intersted. pics of the filming of The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
They're filming part of this movie about 20 minutes from my home and we went down for a sticky beak the other day and they were filming at the time. Bonus.

Here are a couple of pics.

3891438345_edfa7697e8_o.jpg

3891438333_e03658d88c_o.jpg

Wow that is an impressive looking ship :goodvibes
is it a Disney movie?
ETA :lmao: just answered my own question lol I googled it. It's a Narnia film :)
looks great :thumbsup2 of course it's Disney :)

:lol: A sticky beak is being "nosey". Does that make sense?

Thanks jacs1234! My family had fun wondering what that might be. I love to read posts of people from other countries and hear their sayings and slang, so fun!

So neat!!

I thought Disney sold/gave up on the Narnia movies?

They did...the movie is now being made by FOX/WALDEN MEDIA...Walden Media was the original partner with Disney...for some reason they thought that Disney wasn't doing a good job promoting/releasing the films...so Disney said Bye-Bye and FOX said Hello...let's see how this works out...

Jon C / DisneyDork69 on TWITTER

They did...the movie is now being made by FOX/WALDEN MEDIA...Walden Media was the original partner with Disney...for some reason they thought that Disney wasn't doing a good job promoting/releasing the films...so Disney said Bye-Bye and FOX said Hello...let's see how this works out...

Jon C / DisneyDork69 on TWITTER

Got it! :thumbsup2 Thank you!

I am sorry to hear that. I think you can trust disney to have a great picture. I was also hoping to have a narnia theme at disney land sometime. I also love the narnia series. Will they have the same stars? Do you know if they are going to continue the series?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter