"You want to go where" for our 40th and take who...The Big 3 and the Littles..take on Disney

I'm following along. Hopefully if things work out as planned, hubby and I will be there next year celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We honeymooned at Disney so I made him promise to take me back, just the two of us, back for our 25th. And since our "baby" graduates high school in May, all our kids are old enough for us to do it kid free.

I always make my crew wear matching shirts when we go. My daughter is the only one who doesn't hate it :rotfl2:. Hubby already knows he will have a couple matching shirts for this trip, but I promised I wouldn't make him match every day. I already have the ones I plan to make designed, so he has approved them. The rest of the time he can wear his Crimson Tide shirts (ROLL TIDE!), which he basically lives in.

Thanks...lot of planning and I am sure with the kiddies not all will go as planned...but hopefully lots of fun and not too many tears...mostly mine...lol

Thanks...lot of planning and I am sure with the kiddies not all will go as planned...but hopefully lots of fun and not too many tears...mostly mine...lol
I ordered some shirts ...will post a pic when they arrive. Hopefully I can get them to where them.

A grown up trip. How fun. DH would not do that...I would love it though...hope it works out.

HI all...sorry I haven't posted in awhile..stinks that life..work, health all get in the way of our Disney planning..

Well..I have purchased our passes...worried about the ticket change...

I got our shirts in..will post pics.
Ordered matching Mickey and Minnie pajamas for the "bigs" and the "Littles"

Now working on our airfare.

So much till still do..

I made myself crazy last spring planning just for Dd1 & Dd2 & their families! I can't imagine planning for your group! It looks like you're doing a great job & it will be an unforgettable memory!
I will say, however, that I am reverting to my traditional way of traveling now- -one family at a time!

I made myself crazy last spring planning just for Dd1 & Dd2 & their families! I can't imagine planning for your group! It looks like you're doing a great job & it will be an unforgettable memory!
I will say, however, that I am reverting to my traditional way of traveling now- -one family at a time!
The planning is crazy...loved the good ole days when you could just go to the parks and dinner ext..no fuss.now it's like planning a wedding....lol

Our passes are all bought....trying to add ADR....this is much harder than I thought.

But so far....hotel...✅
Passes✅
Plane tickets ✅

Was trying to wait on the airfare to see if the prices would go lower...but booking for 11. Well actually 10 and one infant...was getting me nervous so I booked it over the weekend..

And the best part is....hotel...Amex points...0 cost
JetBlue combination of Amex anf JEt blue points....under $100.00

Still working on getting more Disney gift cards for food and souvenirs.

How do you try to figure out how much for food ....

Fast passes in 15 days. Really need to start planning that...

image.jpeg Anyone have thoughts on the Spirit of Aloha dinner show. We are considering it...but it has to be prepaid so was wondering if ages 1-10 would like it...and us adults too.

Life Update....

for right now...for me and DH our trip is on hold......I could just cry.....in fact I have...

I co-own a small market ...and my work partner suffered a stroke on Nov. 18th.....and while thank the lord...has no effects....is not sure about returning to work...which leaves me up in the air about the trip..

all this time, money and planning....which i could deal with....but to miss this trip with the "Bigs and the Littles" breaks my heart...

41 days out...fingers crossed...she comes back to work....there is only me and her that work 7 days a week...

Please Disney....give me pixie dust ahead of time....so we can still go......

I am so sorry that your trip may need to be put on hold :( I can't imagine how devastating that fees. Sending pixie dust your way :hug:

Thanks...I hope me and DH still get to go...(even though he might not mind). He is NOT a Disney fan...lol

Well 15 days to go. And still up in the air if DH and I are going on this trip. Co worker is not back at work. So unless I shut down my store for 8 days we can’t go...ugh....in the 65 plus years this market has been in my family..in never Close’s down.

Well Christmas has come and gone in a blink...surprising the grandkids with this trip was a success.
They were so excited...fingers crossed I get to go.

In all the confusion..I forgot to add the Magical Express to our room...called yesterday..hopefully get it all before we leave.

The matching shirts didn’t go over to well...as I expected...but I told them we need to wear them. Let’s hooe they all pack them...ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter