YouFirst

tinydancer09

DIS Veteran
Instead on the usual questions about the program and recent blackout dates I wanted to start a "fun" topic if you will...

What types of preferences and little extras do you request from YouFirst for your hotel room? i.e. Turn down or Extras such as coffees or teas.

What is the most accommodating/special thing they have ever done for you? -Such as requested something be sent to your room and they went out of their way to not only fulfill but go over and beyond.

I've personally not used the program yet as I am not yet 21 and just learned about it. So this is sharing time.

wait until you stay onsite.
you'll love the perks.

btw, you don't have to be a loews member to get some perks.

turn down service is available at club level at pbh and rph.

keurigs are in each room. this is standard.
the beverages you get pods for are coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
all hotel guests get those amenities.

wait until you stay onsite.
you'll love the perks.

btw, you don't have to be a loews member to get some perks.

turn down service is available at club level at pbh and rph.

keurigs are in each room. this is standard.
the beverages you get pods for are coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
all hotel guests get those amenities.
Thanks Mac. I've stayed on site several times. HRH is my family's favorite, PBH is mine, and I am trying RPR in the winter.

Was just wanting to start a "Fun" topic for people to share their stories... I love stories.

Although this is our third stay at RPR it`s actually only our first time booking directly with the hotel, so no benefits for us yet........will just have to book again though :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

But we have found all staff were helpful and accommodating anyway without being youfirst peeps.

And as Macraven says you can have as much free tea and coffee in your room as you can drink.

On our first visit the room we had originally been given was on the second floor in Tower 2. No view and dark. Whe the guy on reception saw we were staying for 2 weeks he changed it to Tower 1 on the fifth floor, we had actually requested Tower 1. It was wonderful, we had a great park view and really appreciated him doing that for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter