"You'll find I'm full of surprises" - Marathon/Princess Half Marathon - 3/11 Raglan Road Brunch

Scotch Tasting

So with my husband’s new job - he gets to host things like Scotch tastings. If people don’t show up, it also means I can buy a seat and join in despite it being a sold out tasting. Worst case, if everyone shows up - I can get kicked out without drama since I am his wife.

I got there early and took the worst seat in the house since I’m the wife. Aren’t I nice? I even didn’t eat any of the cheese they had out because if I started, I would have eaten a bit more that I should have, plus I really wanted dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant that recently opened that serves fettuccine alfredo that is tossed in a very large aged parmesan reggiano wheel. (We ate there - it was everything I hoped it to be!)

This tasting was hosted by Glemorangie and the tasting was done by a live tele-cast with the master distiller from Scotland and was occuring at a multiple classrooms at the same time around the US with the company.

lb0XZbj.jpg

Five Glass Set Up

My one complaint about the class was that the live telecast had horrible sound and one of the two presenters wasn’t there. With it being a telecast, people got really easily distracted and started talking. This isn’t the stores fault as I know that the sound was beyond their control and you can’t control rude people. People behave more if someone real is leading the charge!

So the display of the glasses had easy ways of telling which Scotch was which as they put the names on the paper, which is better than Disney has done recently with some of their tastings!

We started with The Original which is their 10 year. It was a little rough but once you added a little bit of water to it, it smoothed out and was a nice sip.

BgS4B7j.jpg

The original - 10 Year

The next Scotch was aged an additional 2 years in a sherry cask. I was not a fan of this scotch but that was my opinion. Other’s seemed to enjoy it.

6spr1Dc.jpg

La Santa - 12 year

This next scotch was aged in a port cask. I really enjoyed this one! It paired with dark chocolate wonderfully which was a nice twist to enjoying scotch as I never have really paired it with desserts before.

ngLxNyC.jpg

Quinta Ruban - 12 year

The 18 year was my favorite. It also is a really reasonably priced 18 year scotch at 109.99! I found it super smooth with no need of water being added. There wasn’t a single peaty note to it but instead was just the right amount of floral. I need to pick up a bottle of this once we either drink down our massive liquor collection or buy a full sized bar cart.

oURn4GW.jpg

Extremely Rare 18 Year

This was the special edition of the tasting to finish it. It was also aged in a sherry cask and I discovered I really don’t like scotch that is aged in sherry. It just does something to make it a bit too rough for me! I’m glad I tried it but wouldn’t purchase it.

s0aIl3F.jpg

Spios - Private Edition

With the tasting, we also were given 5 whiskey short glasses. Score! We already have a decent amount of them but adding in 5 more is good since I could break them like my breaking of one of our Cinderella Royal Table Champagne Glasses today.

And with that, my random postings between trips are done! We leave on Thursday and I cannot wait! We’ve switched up a couple of our plans but that will be a good thing. I’m not at all trained for the 10k so that should be interesting but at least I have a cute Stitch tank top and hat and Sparkle Skirt!​

Super fun you got to do a tasting at Hubbys work! Fun!

Yay to 5 new glasses but Oh no to the CRT glass!

I’m so sad I’m not going to be at PHM weekend. Oh well! Next year for sure! Looking forward to both you and your DHs cute outfits!

I hope your husband is loving his new job as much as you are! :laughing::rotfl2: I’ve wondered about those tastings. My purchasing level :blush: gets me invited to them periodically but for some reason I haven’t tried one yet. Must fix!

Have a great trip!!! Good luck with the race!

Despite the sound issue, looks like a great tasting. I'd love it if my hubbys job came with alcohol benefits :P Mine can just hook me up with running shoes which are clearly of no interest to me.

Have a great weekend at WDW and a good run. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Super fun you got to do a tasting at Hubbys work! Fun!

Yay to 5 new glasses but Oh no to the CRT glass!

I’m so sad I’m not going to be at PHM weekend. Oh well! Next year for sure! Looking forward to both you and your DHs cute outfits!

It was fun!

I am sad about the CRT glass but that means I can justify buying new Riedel glasses to replace. The only other champagne glasses we have are our wedding toast flutes which are nice but they stay in a box so we don't risk breaking them. They come out like once or twice a year for a special dinner.

At least you are going to Dark Side Weekend! Wine & Dine sign ups are in less than a month!

I hope your husband is loving his new job as much as you are! :laughing::rotfl2: I’ve wondered about those tastings. My purchasing level :blush: gets me invited to them periodically but for some reason I haven’t tried one yet. Must fix!

Have a great trip!!! Good luck with the race!

He really is so much happier! I'm also happy that he has expanded his tastes by a ton! He now enjoys so much more than he used to which means I get to enjoy more things! I really need to buy a bar cart. We had a small end table bar that has turned into the display bottle section and then I have the area of the counter that is now over flowing in addition to our 2 8 bottle wine fridges. Its bad.

If it makes you feel better - we were at Tier 2 of the rewards program within a month of him starting that job. I'm sure we'll be top tier soon.

I'm doing another class towards the end of March that is about blind tastings. Should be fun! I'm doing that one with a girl friend so it will be fun!

Despite the sound issue, looks like a great tasting. I'd love it if my hubbys job came with alcohol benefits :P Mine can just hook me up with running shoes which are clearly of no interest to me.

Have a great weekend at WDW and a good run. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Wait...running shoes? Is he no longer a chef/stay at home dad? This is a new development!

It was a nice tasting! Can't go wrong with Scotch!

Thank you! I'm excited to get to have a mini-vacation soon! 3 more days of work since Thursday is a half for me!

I leave Wednesday and feel super undertrained for the half. Oh well, just going to cross my fingers and then cross the start line. What happens will happen. I hope I run into somewhere in the world. I'm there Wednesday-Tuesday!

Boardwalk Room Service

On Wednesday Evening prior to leaving for Walt Disney World, I got the best text message from my husband. He was no longer getting off of work at 5:30PM!

tuNxvrX.png

It also meant that when I got home from tutoring children in Math (since I unexpectedly
got called in due to drama), I needed to make sure everything was packed and ready so that when we both got home from our jobs, we could get in his truck and go! Once we both got home (a little before 4PM), we loaded up the car and headed to the kennel before getting to Disney. I fully admit, when I checked Gaston into at the kennel, I lost it crying again. The last time I was there was the last time I saw Jafar. They started crying too. I love them as they are a very caring facility. It may be a little out of our way but they are worth it!

W4PXvdE.jpg

I got kicked out of the front seat!

We arrived at Disney a little after 7:30PM and headed straight to our room. I think my mother’s request for a ‘quiet’ room has permanently been attached to my name as well. We got another room super far from the main area - 3rd time in the row. On our drive to Disney, we had agreed to go to Flying Fish and eat at the bar. Once we got to the room, my husband changed his mind and we got room service instead. I ordered two appetizers for my meal. My husband ordered chocolate cake.

As we waited for the food to arrive, I poured myself some wine in a classy non-wine glass.

v0O3Auu.jpg

My wings were awesome. They actually were hot this time rather just a bit of spice. They also were separate wings instead of the flapper and drum being attached together. That made this a lot easier to eat this time around!

ZuqUp5r.jpg

Buffalo Wings - Hot

I was sad I ordered the wings when I started eating these. This may be the best item I’ve had that would have came from ESPN Club. Crispy tater tots topped with a ton of beef brisket, cheese and caramelized onions. I did order it without the pico on it.

pmieSu1.jpg

Loaded Tater Tots - Brisket, Caramelized Onions, Cheese

My husband enjoyed his chocolate cake. He didn’t say much but it was gone before I was even halfway through my wings!

af4XNNT.jpg

Chocolate Cake

Overall, a good first night dinner while we watched the CBS Comedy Block!​

I'm gearing up for my trip, which is the same time as your second trip. We are not staying at BWV but I have already booked my January 2019 stay at BWV (my home). And I'm just saying HOLY CRAP room service is going to be in our future.

I'm not running though, the timing coincides because we are going on a 4 night dream cruise during my son's winter break (a week after everyone else's) and I expanded a few days this way for some parks days.

Let me say again
HOLY CRAP. Can't wait to read the rest.

I'm sorry about your doggie though. It's tough :(

EPCOT Snacks

After our lunch, we explored a bit of the World Showcase. We went into the main shop in Japan as I forgot to bring my husband Jolly Ranchers for the marathon. He likes having a hard candy to suck on while waiting in the corrals before the start line. Luckily, Japan has hard candy that he enjoys so this was a good option for him. This would be a good option for me as well as I was able to get a glass of sparkling sake. I had this sake previously during the Hibachi Experience of Food & Wine Festival a couple years ago so I knew I liked it then. I liked it still now! It is slightly sweet and it has the bubbles which works! My mother stole a sip and thought it was ‘different.’

zGrHsX7.jpg

Hana Awaka Sake

My mother wanted something really chocolatey from France. She apparently had never been inside the ice cream place or realized what they had there outside of ice cream. She never knew the ice cream macaron existed. All three of us ordered one and were happy. It is the right amount of richness for each of us.

vy15PRo.jpg

Chocolate Ice Cream Macaron

Afterwards, we left EPCOT and headed back to our respective hotels. I totally took a nap. My husband played video games. My mother enjoyed her hotel. We were going to meet back up at dinner.
I have never been in there ever and have been dying to try an ice cream macaron forever also! When you said all three of you ordered one did you each order or did you split one? Wondering how it would split with my kiddo or if I'd basically end up eating my young.

Scotch Tasting

So with my husband’s new job - he gets to host things like Scotch tastings. If people don’t show up, it also means I can buy a seat and join in despite it being a sold out tasting. Worst case, if everyone shows up - I can get kicked out without drama since I am his wife.

I got there early and took the worst seat in the house since I’m the wife. Aren’t I nice? I even didn’t eat any of the cheese they had out because if I started, I would have eaten a bit more that I should have, plus I really wanted dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant that recently opened that serves fettuccine alfredo that is tossed in a very large aged parmesan reggiano wheel. (We ate there - it was everything I hoped it to be!)

This tasting was hosted by Glemorangie and the tasting was done by a live tele-cast with the master distiller from Scotland and was occuring at a multiple classrooms at the same time around the US with the company.

lb0XZbj.jpg

Five Glass Set Up

My one complaint about the class was that the live telecast had horrible sound and one of the two presenters wasn’t there. With it being a telecast, people got really easily distracted and started talking. This isn’t the stores fault as I know that the sound was beyond their control and you can’t control rude people. People behave more if someone real is leading the charge!

So the display of the glasses had easy ways of telling which Scotch was which as they put the names on the paper, which is better than Disney has done recently with some of their tastings!

We started with The Original which is their 10 year. It was a little rough but once you added a little bit of water to it, it smoothed out and was a nice sip.

BgS4B7j.jpg

The original - 10 Year

The next Scotch was aged an additional 2 years in a sherry cask. I was not a fan of this scotch but that was my opinion. Other’s seemed to enjoy it.

6spr1Dc.jpg

La Santa - 12 year

This next scotch was aged in a port cask. I really enjoyed this one! It paired with dark chocolate wonderfully which was a nice twist to enjoying scotch as I never have really paired it with desserts before.

ngLxNyC.jpg

Quinta Ruban - 12 year

The 18 year was my favorite. It also is a really reasonably priced 18 year scotch at 109.99! I found it super smooth with no need of water being added. There wasn’t a single peaty note to it but instead was just the right amount of floral. I need to pick up a bottle of this once we either drink down our massive liquor collection or buy a full sized bar cart.

oURn4GW.jpg

Extremely Rare 18 Year

This was the special edition of the tasting to finish it. It was also aged in a sherry cask and I discovered I really don’t like scotch that is aged in sherry. It just does something to make it a bit too rough for me! I’m glad I tried it but wouldn’t purchase it.

s0aIl3F.jpg

Spios - Private Edition

With the tasting, we also were given 5 whiskey short glasses. Score! We already have a decent amount of them but adding in 5 more is good since I could break them like my breaking of one of our Cinderella Royal Table Champagne Glasses today.

And with that, my random postings between trips are done! We leave on Thursday and I cannot wait! We’ve switched up a couple of our plans but that will be a good thing. I’m not at all trained for the 10k so that should be interesting but at least I have a cute Stitch tank top and hat and Sparkle Skirt!​

Coming out of lurkdom to post about booze! I am not a whiskey drinker but DH is and I end up buying him most of his "interesting" bottles. I'm not sure if they are available where you are (we are on Vancouver Island, Canada) but three of his favourite ones are:

Bastille

Suntory

Nikka

I leave Wednesday and feel super undertrained for the half. Oh well, just going to cross my fingers and then cross the start line. What happens will happen. I hope I run into somewhere in the world. I'm there Wednesday-Tuesday!

Well, the best you can do now is just try! I'm not worried about the 10K as I've done those completely undertrained before so I know I have it in me to finish. Hope you do amazing in your half and cross the finish line! Race excitement does help some.

I'm gearing up for my trip, which is the same time as your second trip. We are not staying at BWV but I have already booked my January 2019 stay at BWV (my home). And I'm just saying HOLY CRAP room service is going to be in our future.

I'm not running though, the timing coincides because we are going on a 4 night dream cruise during my son's winter break (a week after everyone else's) and I expanded a few days this way for some parks days.

Let me say again
HOLY CRAP. Can't wait to read the rest.

I'm sorry about your doggie though. It's tough :(

BWV is one of our three homes (AKV and VGF) but when we bought our points - we got all our 2016 use year despite it being in 2017 so we had a lot of excess BWV points. This at least meant we got to stay there more! It will be a little mored evened out upcoming. Room service at BWV is awesome! We've been happy with the items we've had the last two times we've used it.

Yay for a 4 Night Dream Cruise! We love Disney Cruises!

It is tough to lose a pet - they are so giving! We're doing much better now as we know we gave him the best life possible.

I have never been in there ever and have been dying to try an ice cream macaron forever also! When you said all three of you ordered one did you each order or did you split one? Wondering how it would split with my kiddo or if I'd basically end up eating my young.

We each got our own macaron. We don't share ice cream well in our family so I don't recommend sharing!

Coming out of lurkdom to post about booze! I am not a whiskey drinker but DH is and I end up buying him most of his "interesting" bottles. I'm not sure if they are available where you are (we are on Vancouver Island, Canada) but three of his favourite ones are:

Bastille

Suntory

Nikka

Yay booze! Whiskey is always a good thing to come out of lurkdom for. I will mention those to my husband to know if they carry them.

La Cava Del Tequila

I got out of work a little after 10AM which was nice and we were on the highway by 10:45AM to head up I-75 and across I-4! Traffic wasn’t horrible considering it was season and we got to the Wide World of Sports for the Expo. We didn’t stay there long but we did get our bibs and shirts and spent absolutely $0 there. I think we’ve been to so many of these expos that unless we know there is something we’re planning on picking up - we probably could skip most of it! This lack of spending money would be made up later.

fYa0G1P.jpg

When we arrived at the Boardwalk by 2:40PM, our room wasn’t ready so we checked our luggage and headed into EPCOT. I had one goal - drink tequila as it was National Tequila Day! My husband was actually on board as he wanted to see what tequilas La Cava had. We arrived there a little before 3:20PM and had a 2 minute wait for a table which was perfect. Upon looking at the menu, we initially decided to split the premium tequila flight along with some queso as our lunch was 5 hours ago and our stomachs needed something if we were to be drinking. It worked well for that job!

RC5BORn.jpg

ondCi33.jpg

Queso & Chips

The premium tequila flight included the following:
tyuIvLY.jpg

In my photo below - the blanco was the one closest to the limes and the Casa Dragones Joven was served in a Riedel Glass.

To show how premium the tequilas are - here is their price point for a new bottle:
Codigo Rosa Blanco - $61.99
Casa Noble Reserva De La Cava Joven - $45.99 for a Joven but this is a special release for La Cava so probably about $60
Herradura Ultra Anejo - $89.99
Avion 44 Extra Anejo - $159.99
Casa Dragones Joven - $299.99

When taking this into consideration, it wasn’t badly priced for a bar to offer this flight at $57.

My favorite of them was the Casa Dragones Joven (not a shock since its a highly rated tequila, scoring a 96 from Wine Enthusiast) but it also had the luxury of being served in a proper tasting glass so it had extra umphh to it. I actually wasn’t a fan of the Casa Noble Reserva as it felt too smokey for a tequila for me. I expect smokey from a Mezcal but not tequila. The Avion 44 and Herradura were also delightful but my husband found the Avion too abrupt.

hWcZNiW.jpg
KzntYJW.jpg

Premium Tequila Flight

So after you spend $57 on a tequila flight, what do you do? You order 2 special National Tequila Day Margarita Flights! One for each of you! The tables around us probably were judging us for the amount of tequila was just consumed and when we added more to it!

I haven’t a clue what tequila was in the margaritas but they were decent. My favorite was the Guava followed by the Cucumber. My husband loved the Passion Fruit the most and hated the Cucumber. Not sure if we would get this flight again but it was a nice thing to try! We probably would go with the Agave Flight or Mezcal Flight they offer next time.

cEam7eG.jpg

National Tequila Day Margarita Flight - Guava, Cucumber and Passion Fruit

And $147 dollars later after tip, we left to said hello to Donald before heading to The Land for some rides before dinner. I think we celebrated National Tequila Day well (even if it meant we ate less at our dinner less than 2 hours later)

qTW54zc.jpg

Oh girl! Do I live vicariously through you! I think I’d be dead or at least in a tequila induced coma! Lol! The queso and margarita flight look Muy bien!!!

What a perfect way to spend National Margarita Day!! I love the Casa Dragones too. Now I’m craving a margarita and guacamole at 7:30am! Hope today is another fun-and-food-filled day!

Oh girl! Do I live vicariously through you! I think I’d be dead or at least in a tequila induced coma! Lol! The queso and margarita flight look Muy bien!!!

I'm glad you are loving living through me! My liver can take it! With us splitting the flight (we both probably only got 2.5 ounces of alcohol) and the margaritas being a bit smaller (so probably also only 1.5 ounces of tequila each) - no tequila induced coma here! We trekked along fine to Living with the Land & Soarin. My husband did fall asleep at like 8:30PM but we tend to do that anyway! The quest was good!

What a perfect way to spend National Margarita Day!! I love the Casa Dragones too. Now I’m craving a margarita and guacamole at 7:30am! Hope today is another fun-and-food-filled day!

It was a perfect way to celebrate! Hopefully you can partake in some margaritas in guacamole later!

Today hasn't been a food filled day yet (I had noted before our trip that Skipper's Canteen got rid of the dishes we loved so we just did counter service) but hopefully tonight's dinner at Enzo's makes up for it! I am being good about water though since we have the race tomorrow morning. Our alcohol intake will probably only be a glass of wine with dinner, but I can make up for that tomorrow post race! We brought a 2 liter of sparkling water from home along with some Fiji Water. Hydration is key in this warm weather!

So excited for a new trip!
That hot chocolate looked Devine!
I’m glad your hubby loves his new job and I’m excited to see pics of the new puppy!
The tequila and margaritas sound yummy....I’ve had to swear them off due to heartburn!

Well, we only have a small 1500 sq ft house. But yes, only 6 bottles of wine. I tend to drink the wine as it comes in. We don't have guests so it is just the two of us. We're up to 8 bottles now since he bought a few more as an anniversary present to me along with a formal cheese board.

I started my wine collection 23 years ago when i divorced the ex-husband. It was one thing i could never really do with him since he hated wine, so it seemed like a fitting way to "get back".

We just have 2 small wine fridges that each hold 8 bottles (one temp set for red, one temp set for wine).

That sounds like a good set up. My pantry is in the center of the house and has tile flooring so it keeps the red wine at a good temperature. I'm sure my white wine is stored at too cold a temperature since its in my fridge.

I do like vodka and tequila as well. I've been on a Moscow Mule kick for a bit so I've been drinking more vodka than whiskey lately.

I've been drinking those a bit too lately!

I know I sent you a message but yeah - we've rented out points before through a different company. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get the cash!

Yeah i like the idea of a big payment up front!

The sprinkles are actually plastic which makes it a little less gross to put your feet inside! It does make for some cute photo ops!

Your day in Miami looked like fun. I was kind of wondering about those sprinkles. It could get kind of gross if someone has wet shoes. :crazy2:

When taking this into consideration, it wasn’t badly priced for a bar to offer this flight at $57.

I may try that some day. Considering i would never buy a $300 bottle of Tequila, that's a good way to try it!

Enjoying your dining and adult bev reports along with the info about running thrown in! I’m trying to convince a couple of my friends that a Disney half marathon would be a great girls trip! They could run and I can cheer them on.

So excited for a new trip!
That hot chocolate looked Devine!
I’m glad your hubby loves his new job and I’m excited to see pics of the new puppy!
The tequila and margaritas sound yummy....I’ve had to swear them off due to heartburn!

New trip is all over now :(. This report also won't get completed as quickly as during the trip we received unfortunate news about my husband's grandmother that wasn't completely unexpected and now we have to travel to Boston, MA next weekend due that.

About 4 more weeks before we bring the puppy home, then lots of puppy photos to be had!

I have to watch the amount of iced tea I drink or else I get heartburn so I understand having to swear things off! Too bad its tequila for you!

I started my wine collection 23 years ago when i divorced the ex-husband. It was one thing i could never really do with him since he hated wine, so it seemed like a fitting way to "get back".

That sounds like a good thing to start when starting your life over again!

That sounds like a good set up. My pantry is in the center of the house and has tile flooring so it keeps the red wine at a good temperature. I'm sure my white wine is stored at too cold a temperature since its in my fridge.
It is good enough for us, especially since we can refill it easily enough since he does go to the store 5 days a week! If you bring your wine out of the fridge about 20 minutes before you drink it - it will be the perfect temperature!

I've been drinking those a bit too lately!
They have turned into the cocktail trend of the moment - away from the martinis. I'm ok with this!

Yeah i like the idea of a big payment up front!

Yes! 75% is awesome. Its also nice to know I'm getting some more money in May and June that is out of my mind so it will be like 'surprise' here's more cash - especially since we now have an unplanned $2k trip to MA next weekend for a funeral.

Your day in Miami looked like fun. I was kind of wondering about those sprinkles. It could get kind of gross if someone has wet shoes. :crazy2:

They force you to take your shoes off so at least that is also helpful (but I kept my socks on) . That would be super gross with wet shoes!

I may try that some day. Considering i would never buy a $300 bottle of Tequila, that's a good way to try it!

You should! If you ever come to Southwest Florida - I have a nice $400 bottle of tequila you could try. It's a special edition Patron from a partnership with Guillermo Del Toro that is splendid! I may have posted photos on FB about it (can't remember if I posted about it here)

Enjoying your dining and adult bev reports along with the info about running thrown in! I’m trying to convince a couple of my friends that a Disney half marathon would be a great girls trip! They could run and I can cheer them on.

Yes! We run so we can indulge! We like that way of things. Disney Races would make a great girls trip! Even if you don't run to run a half - I bet you could train for the 5k or 10k. I just recommend don't doing what I do and doing a 10K without really training. I'm sore post race for the first time in a long time! Usually I don't have day after pain. Hope you win the convincing!

Monsieur Paul

After our tequila adventure, we headed to The Land to enjoy Living with the Land (with a FP) and Soarin’ (with a FP) By the time we were done with Soarin’, we had timed it perfectly to make it to Monsieur Paul right before 5:30PM. As they open at 5:30PM, we were very quickly seated after official opening. We reviewed the menu and both of us noted we weren’t overly hungry so we skipped going for an appetizer and just ordered a main. I also ordered a glass of Sauvignon Blanc which had just the right amount of notes of grapefruit to it. My husband had a diet coke as he was alcoholed out.

My husband ordered the filet and was ecstatic with it. The Bone Marrow was lucious and the reduction around the beef added the right amount of richness to his filet. It was gone in no time! The potatoes got left behind as they were just ok. He didn’t feel like wasting his stomach space on them.

TgAmNzA.jpg
yOQKKft.jpg

Filet de Boeuf Grille - Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Bone Marrow w/ Fleur de Sel, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Spinach, Cream Sauce, and Beef Reduction

There were so many great choices but I ended up deciding on their black sea bass. I’m so glad I made this decision! The rosemary sauce should be put on everything as it was so good! The fish was perfectly cooked and the potato scales were a nice touch to add some differing texture to the dish.

kbzhLND.jpg
JLgPmEx.jpg

Bar Noir Ecailles de Pommes de Terre - Black Sea Bass in Potato “Scales” fresh Spinach, Rosemary Sauce

We skipped dessert. Monsieur Paul was amazing and we will be back. The only thing against it is that it doesn't take Tables in Wonderland but we can overlook that as it is well worth it! Our meal was still cheaper than our tequila bar visit! We started to head out of the park when I remembered my husband was out of his cologne so I took him to the French Perfume Shoppe since they sell Pi there which he usually wears. Well, they ended up selling us on something other than Pi and sold me on a new perfume for myself. This became our souvenirs for the trip as you can guess that 2 bottles of perfume in France were pricey. I love both of these smells on us though so it was well worth it!

agX3xz9.jpg

Perfume Purchases

Your meal at Monsieur Paul looks amazing! I'm so glad you posted it. Monsieur Paul has been on my list of restaurants to try but I needed the extra push. Now I am definitely grabbing a reservation for a trip this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!