Your 3 best Field trips from Grade School

The one I stayed at was called Pinegrove. I saw one of my current students wearing a tee-shirt from the place, and I was happy and surprised to hear it is still around. I became hooked on horses after that trip and begged to take lessons when we returned home- and did so from age 9 through high school.
I learned about rocking horse ranch from my students lol. My boys have so much fun riding the horses. They are 7 and 8. I think they feel so grown up riding alone. To be honest, I get so nervous each time we ride.

I learned about rocking horse ranch from my students lol. My boys have so much fun riding the horses. They are 7 and 8. I think they feel so grown up riding alone. To be honest, I get so nervous each time we ride.
The last time I was on a horse was when I first met my husband about 15 years ago. He suggested we look into doing it on our summer trip this year and I’m NOT looking forward to it at all. I think it is definitely something for the young and fearless (and jobless). I fell/was bucked off many a time and got right back on. It’s funny the things we think twice about now as adults. But, now in reminiscing about the dude ranch and how much fun we had.... maybe I’ll look into that as a stop on our summer trip, and then I’ll be as nervous as you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter