Your Best Tips!

wdwislife

DIS Veteran
Anyone and everyone can post any tip they've learned from experience, or by any other means, here!
It can be a kind of collective Disney tips/tricks database.

Here's one my family always uses. It's called the "Go Left" trick:
Whenever a line splits, or there's more than one line to choose from, we always pick the left. For some reason this is almost always the shortest line!
Of course if the right-hand line is visibly shorter go with that one ;) this is only if there's any doubt over which to take, or if there are many lines, such as at a park entrance.

I look forward to hearing people's advice!

Don't lug water bottles around in the parks - go to a CS place and ask for free water!

That might seem like a "small" thing - but it made a huge difference to my ability to enjoy the parks during our trip last summer! I get terrible migraines from heat, glare and dehydration, as I was painfully reminded during our 2007 trip! The free ice water made it really easy for me to stay well hydrated without the excess of weight of bottled water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter