Your best tips?

xxpeplyxx

x Disney Mummy x
Mine would be to take a picture of your photopass card on your camera so you have the code incase you loose it, espically if you plan to get the photopass cd! we have never lost ours, but we do always take a picture of the code as this way they can still retrieve the pictures if you were to loose it.

Also go to Animal kingdom for EMH in the morning and head straight for the safari! you'll see all the animals as it's cooler in the morning! A disney cast member told us this and we did it, needless to say we had never been on the safari and seen so many animals!! we had a family of giraffes cross our path, rhinos next to us, lions in clear view it was just fantastic!

Another one would be to put a high factor waterproof sun lotion on for the water parks, and take a t-shirt to put on as well as even the waterproof stuff doesn't always work as well as you'd expect!! i've seen people who have fallen asleep and had natsy blistered feet, I myself was a little late in putting a t-shirt on at blizzard beach and got a couple of blisters on my back OUCH!!, and that was with waterproof lotion on, and reaplied many times!!

Go to the indoor character meet and greet and Disney's hollywood studios (or as I still call it MGM studios) as they are constantly swapping the characters around so you can meet sooo many, and to top it off its in the air conditioning :D the charaters seemed to have more fun in there to! i'm guess thats because it was lovely and cool, Honestly though its sooo worth it, we were in there for an hour and met, captin hook and smee, pinocchio and gepetto, the incredibles, lots-o, lilo and stitch, belle, and sorcerer mickey! it was fantastic!! they also had all of the original characters in there for the whole time!

Take the water mist fans or buy them there!! they are the next best thing to aircon! we have brought cheap ones, but i'd actually say the disney ones are far better and have more power in them!! they are expensive but for the amount of time you use them over your stay it's more than worth the cost in my opinion!

Do EMH mornings at the water parks, it's soooo quiet, feels empty, there are no ques for any slides, and you can find a good spot for the day or how ever long you wish to stay! Also at Typhoon Lagoon dont sit in the wave pool! the wave drags you along and causes some horrible grazes, keep hold of your children's hands also!! the wave picks them up with ease and drags them across the floor!! seen it all too many times!!

think thats it for me!! lol lots of tips but hopefully they come in helpful for someone!!

Whats your best tips?

Don't think you'll "do it all" in one trip. Plan ahead as to certain things you want to see & do at each park and be sure to accomplish those.

Also, take a break in the afternoon and go back to your hotel for a swim and a reprieve.....makes for a much happier evening, especially with little ones! :)

Whats your best tips? [/QUOTE]

Let's see...take a moment and find someone NOT having a wonderful time. Make it your personal goal NOT to act the same way. Whether it be a family dragging tired kids, someone in need of a snack, someone trying to rush and not enjoy themselves. You know what I mean. Do whatever it takes for you and your group to stay in a magical mood.

Find some new things to do each time you go. I've been as a kid, 2003, 2006, 2009... Only in 2011 did we know that there was a ride in Epcot's Spaceship Earth! Crazy, huh? Eat at a new place, ride a new ride, stay at a different resort. Make it a quest to do new things. This year I am going to a D23 event while my daughter may take part in Kim Possible. (I hope it's still going on)

Leslieloody said:
Whats your best tips?

Let's see...take a moment and find someone NOT having a wonderful time. Make it your personal goal NOT to act the same way. Whether it be a family dragging tired kids, someone in need of a snack, someone trying to rush and not enjoy themselves. You know what I mean. Do whatever it takes for you and your group to stay in a magical mood.

Find some new things to do each time you go. I've been as a kid, 2003, 2006, 2009... Only in 2011 did we know that there was a ride in Epcot's Spaceship Earth! Crazy, huh? Eat at a new place, ride a new ride, stay at a different resort. Make it a quest to do new things. This year I am going to a D23 event while my daughter may take part in Kim Possible. (I hope it's still going on)[/QUOTE]

Ok, just found out that Kim Possible has been replaced by Phineas and Ferb. I guess she'll do that instead.

Which brings me to another tip. If you want to do something, do it! It may not be there next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter