Your "dis" collections

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Hi everybody,

was just reading Joh's new car thread and it got me to thinking that I have about 6 antenna toppers in a drawer, along with a few snowglobes and a board of pins, so its more bits of collections than a dedicated one:lmao: Will post a piccie later of my stuff but I wondered if you would all like to share piccies of your disney collections, whatever they may be, would love to see them, even if its very small:goodvibes So lets have a look people:

I have a little Disney collection, not a great deal though, well not as much as I would like. I do have a lot of prints which are hanging around the house, only 1 small snowglobe, a few pins, loads of soap and shampoo;) and almost every Orlando/WDW travel book going.:)

Ah, collections, a dangerous topic in the Headzila household. I'm a sucker for collecting things and Claire is even worse so we tend to gather alot of things around us. Let's see... other than our pin collections (approx 150 each not including limited editions) we have prints (which will be put on the wall one of these days) Claire has over 50 snowglobes ranging in size, christmas decorations, guidebooks, pressed pennies, I'm trying to collect the old Uncle Scrooge comics while she's not looking, shot glasses, playing cards...think that's about it.... I'm sure there's something else. Nah, can't think of it. It'll come back to me sometime.

I have over 200 Disney pins!!!!! But they are in the loft so no picture's :(

I have quite a few pins. Especially Jungle Book and Stitch.
I also have a fair few Baloo's , plush, figurines etc.

And as for the miscellaneous stuff all through the house....

No real collections here - just a few bits and pieces I've picked up over the years :)

Mainly Christmas decorations - I'm addicted to buying them! :santa: And I like to buy pins of special WDW/DCL/DL events I've attended - never wear or display 'em tho... I also love cushions and have a few interesting Disney ones on my windowseat...

Mainly Christmas decorations - I'm addicted to buying them! :santa:

Me too Karen, I love buying Disney Christmas decs

Here are some of the things that I have around my living room

My DCL table with my fave photo with Captain Jack Sparrow and a glass that once held a Bahama Mama

CIMG0574.jpg

My mantelpiece

CIMG0575.jpg

My table

CIMG0576.jpg

and finally my window sill

CIMG0577.jpg

I wouldn't have expected any less in your house Mandy!! :rotfl: Lovely things. :goodvibes

We don't have any collections as such ~ we just buy things we like. We've got quite a few Christmas tree deccies now as we buy a few each trip, a few pins, a few snowglobes and a couple of the figures that have a pin hidden inside. My most treasured possession is the Partners Statue. I'd looked at it in DLRP last year but decided for silly sentimental reasons to wait and buy it at WDW as that was the first Disney park we visited. When we got to WDW I didn't like the colour of their statue nor the round base :rotfl: so decided to wait until we returned to DLRP as theirs had a rectangular base only to find that they'd stopped making it. :scared1: Luckily, I managed to find the very very last one in the place but that'll teach me to be indecisive!! :rotfl2:

Awww, Mandy! Love your Best Mother statue... :goodvibes :cloud9:

This is my fave cushion...

IMGP1204.jpg

It hangs on the door of one of my kitchen cabinets and reminds me on a daily basis where I'd rather be... ;)

Here you go, some piccies:
Some disney breakables first
discollection001.jpg

followed by some snowglobes:
discollection004.jpg

a few pins, i had 80 more but i sold them for a good profit;) can't seem to locate DD's pins in her pit:lmao: (sorry about the non-dis pins)
discollection003.jpg

my disney jewellery
discollection002.jpg

Just thought of a mini-kitchen collection too:

discollection006.jpg

discollection005.jpg

Please excuse mickey and minnie's very dirty oven glove faces, they have been put through the mill lately:lmao:

my collection is spread all over the house and its got a lot larger since i found the disboards :thumbsup2

Lovely photos, I have quite a few Disney bits all over the house, loads of photos, the only compleat collection I have is of the Lenox Snow white treasure box collection. My girls also collect pins they have a pin board each on their walls with quite a few pins on. I'll post phots later if i get the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter