Your Disney Wallet............ only the needed essentials

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
As a male instead of my bulky wallet, I only want to take just my needed essentials with me to the World.

This includes DL, credit card, gift cards, AP.

Can you recommend the type of "wallet" you or someone you know uses for this purpose?

TIA

Well I'm a lady but I hate purses so I opt for small wallets that fit in my pockets! :) But now I go even one better!

I have a phone case that has a slot that fits up to 4 cards, so I don't even have a wallet any more. For Disney I have my room key, credit card, debit card, and driver's license in it. If you carry fewer than 4 cards you can also tuck in a small amount of cash (paper money). I use my Apple Wallet (iPhone) for membership cards, car insurance, health insurance, etc. I also have Apple Pay set up so I don't even have to pull out my credit cards while at Disney (last trip we didn't stay at a Disney resort so I couldn't pay by Magic Band - or use it as my room key either for that matter).

If you're interested this is the one I got from Amazon.

Well I'm a lady but I hate purses so I opt for small wallets that fit in my pockets! :) But now I go even one better!

I have a phone case that has a slot that fits up to 4 cards, so I don't even have a wallet any more. For Disney I have my room key, credit card, debit card, and driver's license in it. If you carry fewer than 4 cards you can also tuck in a small amount of cash (paper money). I use my Apple Wallet (iPhone) for membership cards, car insurance, health insurance, etc. I also have Apple Pay set up so I don't even have to pull out my credit cards while at Disney (last trip we didn't stay at a Disney resort so I couldn't pay by Magic Band - or use it as my room key either for that matter).

If you're interested this is the one I got from Amazon.

YES- me too!!! I have an Otterbox with a sliding wallet and it’s the greatest case I’ve ever owned. I never carry a purse anymore.

I know it’s off topic since OP was asking about wallets and not phone cases, but my 1 year old dropped my phone from the 2nd story landing onto the hardwood floor below and my phone survived without a scratch. Loveeeee my Otterbox sliding wallet case!

I also try to carry just the essentials and use a small, Ziploc bag which fits nicely in my pocket. I put my phone inside the bag on water rides. Not to be super gross but in summer in central Florida, it doesn't take a water ride to make everything in your pocket wet...

I have a wallet on the back of my iPhone. Lob e this thing. I keep 4 cards in it and it allows me to go without a purse

I take my https://www.amazon.com/Allett-Slim-Nylon-Sport-Wallet/dp/B01LBMPS5M very seriously. Without exaggeration, it probably adds about the same thickness as wrapping a sheet of paper around your credit cards. (Except they tend to last me ca. 5 years!)
As to what goes in, I've got my Disney Visa linked to my MagicBand, but you still have to present the card to get the special character meets, and I think maybe also for some discounts?

And driver's license with organ donor indication, just in case the unthinkable happens and your visit to the Haunted Mansion becomes an extended one...

Count me as another woman who prefers wallets that fit in pockets!

My travel wallet is made from laminated comic book pages--search for "ductuff" on Etsy. They have a lot of them made from Marvel comic pages (they also have DC, some manga, etc.; I just mostly care about Marvel) and their selection varies based on what comic book(s) they've sliced up to make into wallets most recently. They're very thin/small (4 card slots and a pocket for cash) and mine easily fits in a hip pocket, even the smaller hip pocket of women's jeans. The corners have gotten a little banged up but it's not showing any sign of falling apart (and tbh it's cheap enough at $15 that I wouldn't mind replacing it every couple of years).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter