Your DVC showing up in MDE

Lynzer4

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to link my MDE to my DVC so I don't have to go into my MDE and input the confirmation each time???

Not sure what you're asking. Once you have a DVC reservation you can link it to your MDE account. It should stay there until you finish the trip.
Are you trying to set up a such that any reservation you make will automatically go into your DME account? That is not available, at least not yet. Some "improvement" are to be added ...someday.

Are you trying to set up a such that any reservation you make will automatically go into your DME account? That is not available, at least not yet. Some "improvement" are to be added ...someday.
A number of members state that their DVC reservations do automatically link to MDE. Ours don't.

A number of members state that their DVC reservations do automatically link to MDE. Ours don't.

Mine tend to show up. They might not show up right after making the reservation, but the next day they tend to be there.

Mine link sometimes and sometimes not lol... Just copy the res number and insert it.I am not sure why it does that.

Mine do not link. They used to a few years ago but haven't for quite sometime. And my DVC membership is "connected" to MDE.

Mine usually link up automatically to my MDE, seems to be a glitch with some people's accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter