Your Favourite Guilty Please Ride

We are not huge thrill ride people although we go on some so at MK always do Tiki Room, Country Bears, HOP, COP, People Mover, train, riverboat, HM, SW, Pooh, Philharmagic, JC, PP, and LM. I go alone on teacups and Dumbo. At Epcot always have done the boat ride in Mexico, Living with the Land, the movies in France, Canada, and China plus American Adventure, Club Cool, Soarin’, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Nemo, and Mission Space Green. At DHS we always do the Muppets. We love the animal trails at AK and the bird show. Hope the new one is just as good.

Living with Land is a must do for us, we will even stand in line for it. We also love Figment (although loved the old one better). I have to ride COP every trip but my son won't so I have to go while he's either still asleep, at the pool or somewhere else doing something else.

We also don't mind the buses, I won't say we love them but they don't bother us. My son is back at college after a 15 year break and he says they are no worse than the UGA buses. He has to stand on those too and he says they are even more crowded.

I'll never forget when my 1-year old started clapping along to the "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" song, with his cute little face all rapt with fascination. I LOVE avoiding the early afternoon crowds and heat with a Dole whip treat in the shade followed by Tiki Room and Magic Carpets of Aladdin (which I guess is also a guilty pleasure since it never has a wait so must not be super popular, for reasons I cannot fathom).

Tiki Room = No.

Buses = Yes!!!! I know its crazy, but I feel like a special guest when they're driving me to my favorite places, landing closer to the parks, than those that drive in ;)

Guilty Pleasure? Gran Fiesta was a good one - but I'm going to say - Muppets. Same darn movie, possibly falling apart - yet I laugh at all the inside jokes over and over again. Oh - might as well add the Frozen Sing Along to that too. :)

Love the line from the pre-show:
"I will not stand for this kind of foolishness!!!"
"What kind of foolishness will you stand for?"

I've heard people say they don't like IASW, and I still love it. Same with TTA, and I still enjoy the Tiki Birds.

Living with Land is a must do for us, we will even stand in line for it. We also love Figment (although loved the old one better). I have to ride COP every trip but my son won't so I have to go while he's either still asleep, at the pool or somewhere else doing something else.

We also don't mind the buses, I won't say we love them but they don't bother us. My son is back at college after a 15 year break and he says they are no worse than the UGA buses. He has to stand on those too and he says they are even more crowded.

1)Living with the Land is my and my son's favorite ride. We have to ride it at least twice every trip!

2)My daughter spent a semester at UGA...they put her in the off campus dorms and she had to ride the buses to campus every day. She absolutely hated that! And if the bus is full, and you have to wait for the next one, well too bad...you're late.

The Goofy coaster. It's a kid's ride, but my sister and I go on every trip. We save it for EMHs and the CMs get a kick out of how giddy we get to ride it. They often tell us to stay on.

My whole family loves Living with the Land and the boat ride in Mexico. I don't see a ton of love for either of those on the boards, but they are must do's multiple times for us each trip!

This may be slightly off topic as these two rides have tons of fans, but my DS15 insists we start every day at MK with CoP and the People Mover! He also loves EE, Space, Splash, FOP, TOT etc...all the "big kid" thrill rides. But the first two rides are always the same.

I kid you not, we LOVE Dinoland at Animal Kingdom. Granted, the only time we ever played any games was last year the day before the hurricane and NO ONE was there. My 4 y.o. gbaby played those games like a pro and was a winner every time. There has to be at least 2 players so either her mom or I would "Play", too.:rolleyes1 The CMs were awesome and I was surprised the tickets to play were actually reasonably (for WDW) priced.

My vote goes to Living with the Land as well, there's something so calming and soothing about it. It's a must do when we go to Epcot.

I'm amazed so many people have said Living With The Land. I think that is genuinely a good attraction and not one to be embarrassed about liking.

I'm glad people are admitting to liking the Frozen Sing-A-Long. Must feel like a weight off their shoulders.

The Enchanted Tiki Room and though it's not a ride....I love the buses! My sister and I both. I know, crazy!!

I love the bus to a park early in the morning. I get excited when I see the park name on the marquee, love hearing people anticipate the day ahead of them, and adore the theme music that plays when you pull into the park. It's an atmospheric thing. Admittedly, buses at closing time have an entirely different vibe...

I think Monsters' Inc Laugh Floor is ridiculously funny and do it every time I go. I've always been with great audiences who have had me crying with laughter.

I love the bus to a park early in the morning. I get excited when I see the park name on the marquee, love hearing people anticipate the day ahead of them, and adore the theme music that plays when you pull into the park. It's an atmospheric thing. Admittedly, buses at closing time have an entirely different vibe...

I think Monsters' Inc Laugh Floor is ridiculously funny and do it every time I go. I've always been with great audiences who have had me crying with laughter.

I like them at the end of the day. You know, being tired from having a great day, people are quiet(mostly :)), talking to some of the kids about what their favorite part of the day was. Of course, I love them at the beginning too. Like you said, the anticipation :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter