Your Favourite Guilty Please Ride

I have another one that’s not so much a guilty pleasure, but a strange favorite. Years ago when the Treehouses were part of the now defunct Disney Institute, we stayed in one for the first time and rented a golf cart from the resort, which we could drive to down Town Disney, around the golf course and paths. I had more fun driving that thing around the resort than any ride I’ve ever been on. Not sure why.

I'm amazed so many people have said Living With The Land. I think that is genuinely a good attraction and not one to be embarrassed about liking.

I'm glad people are admitting to liking the Frozen Sing-A-Long. Must feel like a weight off their shoulders.

Love Living With the Land and won't ever miss Frozen Sing-A-Long again!

I will admit it, if I don't get burped on at least once its not a trip to MK. I really like Stitch now it may be because that and Kim Possible were the 1st shows that my daughter made me watch with her but just like it.

I used to hate Mission Space with a burning passion but after riding it last time after the remodel and all I really liked it! It finally felt like the ride I wanted!

I also do like the new Soarin' a lot as well. I think its really cool! But I mean, I 100% agree it should've been "filmed" differently because experiencing that curve in the screen is really ridiculous.

I like the Enchanted Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress. They just feel so classic. Most of my other guilty pleasure attractions are no longer around :( Nothing like a nap on Universe of Energy!

...this is:

enhance

I love the bus to a park early in the morning. I get excited when I see the park name on the marquee, love hearing people anticipate the day ahead of them, and adore the theme music that plays when you pull into the park. It's an atmospheric thing. Admittedly, buses at closing time have an entirely different vibe...

I think Monsters' Inc Laugh Floor is ridiculously funny and do it every time I go. I've always been with great audiences who have had me crying with laughter.

I like them at the end of the day. You know, being tired from having a great day, people are quiet(mostly :)), talking to some of the kids about what their favorite part of the day was. Of course, I love them at the beginning too. Like you said, the anticipation :)

OT: These posts remind me of our trip a couple of years ago. It was just me and DH and we were on the bus to DHS early in the morning. I had my Darth Vader shirt on. We were at CSR and got on at the first stop. At the 2nd stop a little guy, probably 7 or 8, dressed as Darth Vader got on and instead of sitting with his family came all the way back and sat by me. We chatted all the way there about Star Wars and what we were excited to do that day. It was just the best start to the day.

CoP is my favorite-my only trip as a kid I made my grandfather ride that over and over again, I was convinced the dog was real, lol.

CoP is one of my faves. And the People Mover is a must!

Old faves include the Skyway tram and World of Motion.

all the old animatronic shows. Country Bears, Tiki Room, CoP. They make me completely nostalgic for a time period I didn't even exist in! Also people can say what they want about Frozen... but the sing along is HILARIOUS. I die laughing every time I watch it.

I love Splash Mountain. The Disney "Song of the South" has strong childhood memories. My dad gave Me an LP wish I was the first record I ever owned. My son is also a huge fan now. He knows every song and sings along. We do several trips each month and we have to ride at least once. Yesterday they stopped the ride due to a thunderstorm and we waited it out to have our ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter