Your fondest memory at Universal......

Like most of you I have a few...riding the rides for the first time (esp. Hulk, MIB and Spiderman). LOVING Spiderman! Having to walk out of Spiderman because the ride broke down. Being able to use Baby Swap in MIB with out any kids. Rode MIB over 15 times in a row. Watching the How the Grinch Stole Chrtismas show, and seeing the Grinch.

Lots of fond memories here also... but the fondest would have to be my son, spiderman ride, & him meeting Spiderman. My son & the spiderman ride because there were a lot of rides at WDW & IOA/US that he couldn't ride then- being just under the requirements by like 1/2 an inch- but he got to ride that one and thank goodness for that- because he was and still is- a major Spiderman obsessed little boy. LOL The ride scared him at first- and after he rode it the first time he said he didn't want to ride it again- but he changed his mind after he MET Spiderman and got his picture with him. He had just barely turned 5 at that time and that was the REAL Spiderman to him- by gosh. (still is.. hehe.. he can't wait to go see him again!) After he met him- he had to ride his (spiderman's) ride again and again- no longer scared. Spiderman had asked him if he rode his ride and liked it. LOL My little guy loved Spiderman so much he overcame his fear of the ride and finally enjoyed it. :)
ALL he can talk about our upcoming trip is riding Spidey's ride & seeing him again. :)

Everytime we go to Universal is a incredibly fond memory (apart from the day I found out about the stunt show closing). Here are a few of my faves though;

Meeting my favourite Bride of Frankenstein, Colleen, after one of the shows - she's my idol and I love her! It was so, so special to finally meet her after watching her on stage for the last 7 years, and to top it all of, she was a lovely, lovely person!

Riding the floats at Halloween Horror Nights

Getting to meet one of the guys who plays John Conner at T2:3D and going back stage, in the control room and up on stage and having photo's taken with him.

Going back stage at the stunt show and becoming friends with the cast, they are all such wonderful people and make each experience unforgettable

Seeing the Beetlejuice show for the first time in 1993, I was so excited that I ran to the front bench, fell over and cut my knee, I manaed to sit through the whole show though before going to first aid for a plaster.

Also having shared the experience of Universal Studios with good friends and family is just amazing, and hope it stays that way for years to come

My fondest memory is walking to Hard Rock Cafe' after going on ET. I remember looking to the left and seeing the Psycho house. That same time i remember going to go on Jaws, it was closed, but in the boneyard they had the mechanical sharks with their skin stripped off.
Rob

Bibbidy-

Great memory. I can totally relate. Our son cried after the first ride on Spiderman. After that, he begged to keep riding and now he loves it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter