Your Magical Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I did not use any other travel agencies. I am starting no arguments simply stating my disfatisfaction. I do not like being lied to no matter who it is and neither Disney nor YMJ OR any other company should lie to or mislead its customers. I used to own my own business. The customer came first. No questions asked. At many times I did lose a few bucks but it it was always for the customer. To keep them happy and have them return and reccomend me to others.

As far as who asked me not to get into the whole situation here it was safetymom and I honor her request and this is the end of my posts abot this matter on this board. Everyone jumps on the band wagon until something happens to them then it is a whole different story.... Once again, Good luck with all your vacation planning.

I will be recommending to my brother in-lawDREAMS UNLIMITED to look into for booking thier family trip.

WillCAD said:
If you really are trying to "make people aware to check out ANYONE they use", then why are you not mentioning any other travel agencies? Why are you not mentioning anything but Magical Journeys?

Even if you do have a legitimate complaint, complaining about it endlessly on multiple message boards is no way to get it addressed. All you are doing is grinding an axe and starting arguements.

Essentially, you are attacking Magical Journeys - and then you complain about being attacked here when you fail to provide any reason or details about what grudge you have against them.

Again I ask you - WHO ON THE DIS BOARDS TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD NOT POST THE DETAILS OF YOUR COMPLAINT, BUT TOLD YOU IT WAS OKAY TO KEEP COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE A BAD AGENCY?

while you are right on about Intercot and their so called policies, I will give you that...

...I am confused about the room preferance thing. If you had done any research, you would have known that those are requests only and can not be guaranteed, now if someone along the way promised you this or made it sound like a definate, then you may have a complaint. We've always made requests and CMs have never initially given us a room even close to our request - until AFTER some polite "back-and-forth" over what is possible (this even happened at Poly concierge! at a time - hurricane Frances - when many roooms were vacant) - this has happened so often I am beginning to think it is a game they play - and if you play along nicely they will eventually come around to "finding" what you wanted all along in the system. Who knows - maybe just a coincidence, but that is how it has played out our last five trips.

As for MJ we have used them for our last four trips - they have always been great - had some very minor things this last trip - mostly just the impression that they don't seem as wiling to go the extra mile. Complaints about them not responding to emails and such do seem to be escalating, and that worries me a bit - but I wonder how many of those have reasonable explanations. I am sitting on the fence over whether or not to use them next time - as many people say they can do as well on their own - but will probably give them one more chance as I don't have any major complaints.

I can understand your wanting to get the word out - I feel the same way when I have met with bad customer service - you might want to think about "how" you do that however - I think you have managed to turn more people off and your message gets lost.

:wizard:

Most of us know room requests aren't guaranteed. Most of us know that many people have the same requests. Requests like; a GV room at POLY with a limited LV, standard room at WL with a MK view and bunk bed rooms at WL and AKL are all very popular requests that can't be granted to everyone. Many guests have a "reason why they deserve the room". Reasons include wedding, anniversary, birthday, repeat visitor, death or sickness in the family.

The poster appears to be new to the Disney internet boards. It's certainly possible the TA mislead, or outright lied, about the type of room they'd be getting. Some (non-Disney) resorts allocate the better rooms to the customers of TAs that do a lot of business.

There is no way of knowing who is telling the complete truth, possibly neither side. The TA has to be partially at fault if the OP was lead to believe they'd be getting a special room.

Instead of an informative thread about one person's bad experience with a TA, this thread has turned to an attack on the OP because of the bad experience. For this reason, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter