Your MAJESTY - Mgm Event!!! Brigade??? - Urgent

D

dizneyusa

Your Majesty:

We have not seen any post as to the required
formal dress for the MGM event...........

Are our boa's to be packed with our glasses
and I think we should bring our light up cosmo
glasses?

Let us know your feelings!!!

Lady Dana :)

Oh My Gosh! A dress code?? Y'all better ler me know quick what it is cause I have to start packing tomorrow and my couture is at the cleaners!:snooty:

But then again I could go shopping!:moped:

See you all very soon.:wave:

Lady Dana,

I thank thee for thy thoughtfulness in reminding the Realm to wear our boas to the pin event ! It is a glorious idea!

And yes, I think we should all bring our light up glasses! I hereby proclaim that we shall convene Thursday night, where we shall partake of the royal drink and TUTI (Trade Under The Influence) the night away!

:teeth:

princess:

We look forward to the event and your
Majesty's and the court's arrival!!!!

Lady Dana

Ok, as the Royal Counsel to the Queen I proclaim that all the MEN just have to drink -- they do not have to wear Boas -- although I bet Ed and Bob wont be able to help themselves. THEY WILL BE wearing theirs for sure!

That Bob -- he is too much!:crazy:

Anyway -- I am willing to participate in the consumption of the royal cosmopolitan anytime -- but I AM NOT wearing a boa!!!

WE COULD ALL WEAR OUR BOA BRIGADE T SHIRTS TO PIN TRADING NIGHT THOUGH!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!!
:grouphug:
Michael

:scratchin
Okay -- So others get tanked up. I am sober and can pin trade and maybe take advantage of you. pirate: :jester: ;)
:duck:

:wave: I'll be at the event on Saturday. I guess I'll have to go find a store that sells boas.
Unfortunatly, I don't think I'll be able to go tomorrow night or Friday night. I'll be there if I can get all my pins in order, get my apartment clean, and have everything packed for my drive to Ohio for spring break. Somehow I don't think all that will happen so have a Cosmo for me!

Anyway -- I am willing to participate in the consumption of the royal cosmopolitan anytime -- but I AM NOT wearing a boa!!!

Bob Manny and I will wear the boa's you Weenie :teeth: I do it for my queen, but I better get some sort of a hug out of the deal.

Nothin but love for you Michael Nothin but love:tongue:

How the hell did I do to get dragged in the boa deal?
I just wanted to drink like Michael also!!!!!
I am secure enough in my sexuality to wear a boa with no problem but, they are so itchy!!!!!
Get me an Egyptian silk boa and I'm there though!!!!!!....and don't make my wife buy it either!!!
Manny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter