Your Most Memorable Experiences

My most memorable moment was when I got engaged! I asked my then girlfriend to marry me with Cinderella right next to us. I put a glass slipper on her foot and everything.

Go to Youtube and search "Gary and Christine's Disneyland Engagement"

This one just proves that kids love the small stuff. I took my granddaughters to animal kingdom for the first time and while riding the safari and looking at all the amazing exotic animals, my grandaughter starts jumping up and down and points out the side of the bus and starts shouting " look a real live duck" everyone just cracked up.

I dont think I'll ever forget our family trip last year to DisneyWorld when the most magical place on the planet got 7.5 inches of rain in four days! Even though we were soaked to the bone the entire time, my 6 year old son had a blast. I'll never forget waiting in the Pirates of the Carribean gift shop for over an hour for the rain to lighten up just enough to make it out of the shop or sitting in the stetching room of the haunted house for 45 minutes while "technical difficulties" where worked out.

I also got to witness a special moment at Animal Kingdom. The guitar guy (I think his name is Dan) who sings to the crowd around the Lion King show singled out a teenage girl with down syndrome and sang her a personalized song about being a princess. It was so touching I remember crying as I watched it (of course it might have been pregnancy hormones). It reminded of how grateful I have been to Disney for taking extra steps to ensure that children get some kind of special experience while they vacation at the parks.

My most memorable moment was when I got engaged! I asked my then girlfriend to marry me with Cinderella right next to us. I put a glass slipper on her foot and everything.

Go to Youtube and search "Gary and Christine's Disneyland Engagement"

Beautiful. The tears came fast and furious when I saw the "Beginning". Congratulations.:lovestruc

I don't think I could name just one moment there have been so many...

Snow White kissing DD4 during Spectromagic
DS falling asleep on DH shoulders as we are walking out of EPCOT
Princesses falling all over DS1 while eating at CRT and DS even had a poopy diaper.
Being in room 2525 for the 25th Anniversary and receiving balloons
My birthday at Jellyrolls :)
DS's bathing suit falling apart at the poly and having to buy a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter