Your on the list or NOT. Another code story?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
My sister got the email about the code for "general" discount for august. She got our email for the ap rate, I still haven't. :confused3 NOW, you won't believe it. They just sent her an email about a code for the disney cruise. :confused3 :rolleyes: Its just about a small amount ship board credit, BUT still they sent it too her. She goes on every trip with me, is listed in the computer as person traveling with, but I do all the arrangments, and put down payments etc... . BUT of course they are sending it to her. Guess it pays NOT to go to wdw, of be "on the main" ressie. Now "we" can use these, cause we always go togther, just none of them (except ap) worked out for us.

Just flustrated. princess: mky princess:

The same thing happened to us. Everything is always booked in my mother's name when we go to Disney. So when I found out about codes, we checked under her name and nothing. Just by chance we checked under my name because we always travel together, and the code was under my name. Disney said they mailed a postcard to me in December, I just never received it. So we booked CBR for 8 nights at $79.00 per night for the end of June.

1979 - Offsite
1995 - CBR
1997 - CBR
1999 - POR
2003 - CBR
2005 - CBR (June 22nd thru June 30th)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter